FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Error with Fantastico

charisco
I have just became hosted here at Frihost. Thank you by the way. While trying to access Fantastico I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_styles_css() in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1191281498.16154_4i9d4giu0 on line 195
bigdan
I get that problem too, and I'm on server one.
charisco
bigdan wrote:
I get that problem too, and I'm on server one.

So, there has never been a fix made?
rvec
if it's on fantastico Bondings can't fix it. It has to be done by fantastico. I just googled it and seems like it's an error which might be given when fantastico is upgrading. So probably it's working again. If not maybe Bondings should take a look at it.
bigdan
I gave it a few hours, and it's still doing it. Either they're taking their sweet time in upgrading it, or something is wrong from Frihost's end.
charisco
bigdan wrote:
I gave it a few hours, and it's still doing it.

I am getting the same thing as well. I hope this fixes soon.
Bondings
Normally we won't be providing fantastico to new members anyway, since it is causing a lot of problems. I forgot to deactivate it.
charisco
Bondings wrote:
Normally we won't be providing fantastico to new members anyway, since it is causing a lot of problems. I forgot to deactivate it.

Man, I was hoping to be able to use it to setup a SMF board. I guess I will have to try to upload through FTP which will take forever on my dial up connection.

Thanks for the info Bondings.
bigdan
Bondings wrote:

But I'm not a new user....I've been here for nearly a year! Shocked
Bondings
bigdan wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Don't worry, I'll fix the error and it's only the new members that won't get Fantastico. When you signed up it was still on the home page, so I'll try to keep that feature for old members.

And yes I'll fix the error.
charisco
Bondings wrote:
bigdan wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Don't worry, I'll fix the error and it's only the new members that won't get Fantastico. When you signed up it was still on the home page, so I'll try to keep that feature for old members.

And yes I'll fix the error.

Is there anyway for me to keep it as well? Although this is a new account for hosting, I was hosted here at Frihost back in March. Just curious.
armaan143
You mean i cant get it because i am new no problem
After how much time i will get it. I really need it. Not possible to upload any thing from my dial-up.
Hope i will get it soon
mathiaus
I don't think you will.

At the time of the other people signing up, fantastico was advertised as being available. Not wanting to give people something different from what they were told they would get, Bondings is allowing them use of fantastico still.
New users such as yourself, were not offered fantastico, so it is not a feature which you will receive.

Try uploading a .tag.gz version of what you want and extracting it. That file will be a lot smaller and as such will be quicker. If you can't upload anything at all (which you should be able to, it will just take a while), ask around in the marketplace. Several people offer free or cheap ($frih) uploads and installations Smile