FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pics of Aircraft

lsugc
post some stunning pics of aircraft here, modern/old, powered/unpowered, jet/prop/heli.

topic dedicated to Neil Stuart Lawson, a world renouned avation photographer (www.whiteplanes.com) who died in a freak accident at the FAI Junior World Gliding Championships at Husbands Bosworth airfield on the 9th August 2005.
lsugc

Dad's aeroplane. If you like flying aerobatics, you'll love this machine!!
V. Forgiving (had to be it was a world war 2 trainer) but difficult to land due to unusual landing gear.
lsugc
K-13 (glider)

Loughborough Students' Union Gliding Club's first and only glider
wistom
oh, very good , whether i can have one . i want to fly on it.
ali_napso
cool pic's
bagygab
Do u really like that airplane???
dickyzin
I'd like to see the plane doing some acrobatic stunts. Very Happy Post some if you have any.
Ghost900
I think flying in the yellow one would be fun if it still worked.

Good Pictures though. Very Happy
Mosquito.Tyler
I have been a fan of airplanes all my life. I've always enjoyed watching them and playing flight sims...The only reason I bought GTA san andreas was to fly.

I've been to the museum of flight in Seattle WA every year and it never gets old...I love it. The idea that something so HUGE can fly is simply astounding.

Amazing how people can just get used to it. Our world is so impressive, and we all take it for granted.
APepirus
biggest heli ever...

[/img]
ssthanapati
hey d above pic is really cooooooollll. u kno its name and model ?????
ssthanapati
BTW the picture above is not of a helicopter, its an airplane(trust me on this cause i work on aircrafts.... Its a type of VTOL (vertical take-off & landing) aircraft. After the aircraft lifts off from d ground the propellors will move 90 degrees and will bcome perpendicular 2 d ground
dickyzin
That's an awsome helicopter. Seems like it's still being used. It would be cool to see a clip of this thing in flight. Post some more. Thanks.
ocalhoun
dickyzin wrote:
That's an awsome helicopter. Seems like it's still being used. .

Doesn't seem like it to me...
Snow piled on it.
Snow around it undisturbed.
Too close to other planes and the fence to take off and land safely, or even taxi to a takeoff spot.
dickyzin
I guess you're right. There's no snow on the plane so I guess they have to clean it often. I've seen planes being coated with anti-freeze liquids before taking off. I don't know if these liquids been used on this helicopter. How often will this heli need to be cleaned?
nivinjoy
Cool and excellent pics mann....Keep posting more.... Laughing

Laughing