FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WoW on Mac OS

traveler63
Do you play World of Warcraft on mac ?
spykE
I did once, but wouldn't recommend it. Performance really sucks on Mac, it's not Apple's fault I thought from what I have heard.

But if you have a recent Macbook (Pro) or a iMac which got a intel processor I'd definately play on Windows, performance difference is really huge.
infobankr
Not I personally, but someone I know has played it on a Macbook Pro and said WoW was much better than on his PC.
ForceRun
The requirements for WoW are very very very very very low. So I don't see why you can't play it on a cell phone even, or Mac. Come on people get a PC and get the really gaming going.

-Proud Member of the 'Just say no to WOW at Lan Parties Org.' In the famous words of Walter; "Grow a Pair"
mynameis
If anyone can actually tell me how many games there are for mac i'll send you a PC (only if you have a Mac)
Patriot Players
Friend of mine plays on a mac and doesnt seem to take any performance hits. I havent tried it myself though so really wouldnt know. It at least has a mac version which is more than can be said for most games, but its unfortunate that even the companies who do make mac clients seem to rarely put any effort into them.
3sky
i play World of Warcraft on my pc, and my OS is WinXp SP2 Laughing