FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trouble with girl

lkk861007
Hai, I have done something which is very regretful by letting one of my friend know that I have fall in love with her....

She reply me that she don`t like me...

Should I just give up or just wait and see..... Maybe one day I manage to let her fall in love with me....

Any suggestion... By the way, she is one of my coursemate in U...
iyepes
I think you should take it easy. Obviously you want she falls in love of you, but take her words as she told you, she didn't give you false expectations, so, don΄t make them in you mind.

Try to be careful, to not ruin your friendship. You can be so in love, but if you insist on that and she doesn't, the friend you have could vanish.
molif
yes i agree.. take it slow.. all hope is not lost yet.. who knows what the future holds
peabody
Now that you have put your feelings out in the open to her. Let it ride. Maybe she told you that she doesn't like because she do not want to miss up the relationship that you and her have. Maybe after she think about it she will change her mind.
Da Rossa
lkk861007 wrote:
Hai, I have done something which is very regretful by letting one of my friend know that I have fall in love with her....

She reply me that she don`t like me...

Should I just give up or just wait and see..... Maybe one day I manage to let her fall in love with me....

Any suggestion... By the way, she is one of my coursemate in U...

Oh yes, you're in a current trouble. But I think you still can revert the things. If she's your FRIEND, then forget it, women have a very nasty habit to avoid friends for relationships, despite I thinking they're being ridiculous. Don't wait, move away from her as far as you can and find a 'decoy'. Perhaps you should meet a new girl. Then, when months are gone, you two could engage in a conversation in which you would tell her that it's ok and that you don't want to lose her friendship. Unfortunately, things will never be the same again. Deal with that, bro.
armaan143
If you really love her try to win her heart.
Do what she like and wait for her response.
One day she will also love you if your love is true.
Never loss hope in love always keep trying
segvoltage
i knew a man from franch he told me a day :all the women are ****** except my mother by excluding
do u think that is really?????
Flarkis
Take it slow. Try and get her too trust you more and be more comfortable around you. Do the occasional nice thing to her that makes her really happy and see what happens from there.