FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Norway

jaudaa
Have some of u guys spend ur holiday in Norway? Norway is so exspensive..
LimpFish
I live in Sweden so I have been there quite a few times... and YES it is SO freakin expensive. It is ridiculous. From an american perspective, Sweden is really expensive, but even from a swedish perspective, Norway is VERY expensive! I like Norway apart from that fact though, nice people and nice nature (pretty similar to Sweden Smile
Molle
Norway and Sweden has almost the same nature, I think. But maybe Norway has more mountains... Aigh?

I live in Norway, so... I'm kind of used to it. Many people do think it's expensive, but but. Many people from Poland comes to Norway to work here. They earn a lot of money, and then they go home. ^^ Anyway: Norway is a beautiful country. A bit expensive, but that's okey. xD
LimpFish
yea a lot of swedes go there to work too, because they make a lot more money over there than here. Us swedes never should have let go of norway, we shouldve kept it, and we wouldve got a share of the oil money aswell! Smile
40dush
But Norway is one of the best country to live.
Molle
Norway has several times got the "award" of being the best country to live in. I quite like it here, it's okey really. I think it's good that Sweden "kicked us out" because... yeah, I think it's best this way. =)
Boffel
LimpFish wrote:
yea a lot of swedes go there to work too, because they make a lot more money over there than here. Us swedes never should have let go of norway, we shouldve kept it, and we wouldve got a share of the oil money aswell! Smile

What did you say? Be aware! I gonna take a ride to Sweden soon. I will be looking for you! Mad

lol Laughing

Yeah, Norway is a fantastic land to live in, and my life is really relaxing...

edit:

btw: its over 20 000 swedes in Norway now. We just had about it on school
LimpFish
yeah man I bet. It's a good deal to go over there, make twice as much money as here, and then go back to Sweden, where the living expenses are about half about what they are over there Very Happy