FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Want to visit Indonesia? follow my guide to find excited plc

helmi
1st Place
Bali, Most beautiful scenery, lovely beach combined with green mountain, complete facilities and very nice culture.

If you want to visit most beautiful beach that combined with excited mountain around it. You must find it in Bali. Villagers culture that very amazing will give some unnatural feel that you will not found at other place.

I promise you will get very very excited natural beach and mountain here.

want more information
contact me and i will please to discuss about traveling in indonesia

helmi.id@gmail.com
YM : fiqymail@yahoo.com
helmi
About Balinese Culture

Almost all people in Bali is Hindu Followers. Thats why you will find many temple at bali. You will found temple at their home, at beach, at mountain, at market, at city, almost everywhere. You will get very strong Hindu culture there. Almost everywhere you will see man or woman with traditional wear.

Bali Traditional Festival

contact me for more information

helmi.id@gmail.com
helmi
Culture

Ogoh-ogoh monster at Kuta

Bali is famous for many forms of art, including painting, sculpture, woodcarving, handcrafts, and performing arts. Balinese gamelan music is highly developed and varied. The dances portray stories from Hindu epics such as the Ramayana. Famous Balinese dances include pendet, legong, baris, topeng, barong, and kecak (the monkey dance).

National education programs, mass media and tourism continue to change Balinese culture. Immigration from other parts of Indonesia, especially Java, is changing the ethnic composition of Bali's population.

The Hindu new year, Nyepi, is celebrated in the spring by a day of silence. On this day everyone stays at home and tourists are encouraged to remain in their hotels. On the preceding day large, colorful sculptures of ogoh-ogoh monsters are paraded and finally burned in the evening to drive away evil spirits. Other festivals throughout the year are specified by the Balinese pawukon calendrical system.

taken from : wikipedia.org

helmi.id@gmail.com
helmi
Adventure

You can surf at anytime. with beautiful wave.

Food

The attraction of the Indonesian island of Bali and its unique cuisine are brought to life with this unique collection of 75 lavishly illustrated recipes introducing Bali’s most popular delicacies.

Discover the secrets of this extraordinary cuisine with the most popular dishes introduced by Swiss-born Heinz von Holzen who arrived in Bali in 1990. Initially Heinz worked as Executive Chef at the Grand Hyatt and at the Ritz Carlton Bali, and he is now the proprietor of the famous Bumbu Bali Restaurant & Cooking School.

Heinz wrote the book "The Food of Bali", and these web pages are a continuation of his book with new photos and more detailed information on traditional Balinese ingredients and cooking techniques.

Welcome to the culinary secrets of the "Island of the Gods"!

helmi.id@gmail.com
helmi
Stay at Bali

Bali has, without a doubt, the best range of accommodation in Indonesia, from the $3-a-night losmens on Poppies Lane in Kuta to the $4,300-a-night residences at the Begawan Giri in Ubud. Backpackers tend to head for Kuta, which has the cheapest if also dingiest digs on the island, while many (but not all) five-star resorts are clustered in Nusa Dua. Seminyak, Sanur and Jimbaran offer a fairly happy compromise if you want beaches, nightlife and some quiet, while Ubud's hotels and resorts cater to those who prefer spas and cultural pursuits over surfing and booze. Legian is situated between Kuta and Seminyak and offers good accommodations. For rest and revitalization visit Amed, a peaceful fishing village on the East Coast with some good hotels and restaurants.

One accommodation option for which the island is becoming increasingly famous for is private villas complete with staff, although not every place sold as a "villa" actually fits the bill. Prices vary widely: some operators claim to go as low as $30/night, but realistically you'll be looking at upwards of $200/night for anything with a decent location and a pool, and at the top of range rents can easily go north of $1,000/night. Competition is fierce, but one of the island's oldest villa agencies is Elite Havens [2].

For long-term stays, it's worth considering long-term rentals, which can be as low as US$4,000/year including a driver. Western-run agencies include the Moran Fraser Group [3]. Restaurants and bars frequented by Bali's sizable expatriate community, particularly in Sanur and Ubud, are good places to find information about long-term rentals. Look for a bulletin board with properties' advertisements tacked up, or pick up a copy of the expat's local publication, The Bali Advertiser[4]. It's not hard to find a nice house in the $350-450 range for a month's stay.

taken from : wikipedia.org

helmi.id@gmail.com
Ucbet
Bali is really beatiful indeed Smile Loved that place.

Nice picture of Bedugul lake there.
fourx
Me too- just the sound of a gamalan group or the smell of clove cigarettes takes me back there in an instant.
palavra
thanks
i visited Jakarta one time for business.
i hope next time i can visit these places.
the-guide
Very nice, perfect information and impressively images. You help your country a lot in promotion. I like your posts very much.

Sincerely,
helmi

Bunaken is national park of Indonesia. Located in east indonesia. Bunaken is perfect view of tropical ecosystem that contained with mangrove forest, coral, and beach.

In the north section, you will found Bunaken island, Old Manado Island, Montehage Island and several small island.

Mangrove forest in Bunaken dominated by Rhizophora sp., Sonneratia sp, and Bruguiera sp. This forest have big amount of many type of crabs, lobster, molusca, and sea bird like seagull, egret, and many other.

helmi

Hidden Paradise on the Equator. There are just so many things that make Gorontalo perfect for holiday, the beauty of its nature, the culture and not forget to mention, the friendly people. General information about Gorontalo, stated at North Sulawesi. Mountains, hills, shore line are the main characteristic of Gorontalo and it makes the island perfect for marine tourism.

Most of diving site take you just a few minute from town, Diving in Gorontalo mean diving within the richness of biodiversity, health and unique coral and reef

Lot of beautiful place could be found here, Tomini Bay-famous for under water habitat and undefined creatures. There is several number of unsettled small islands. Tomini Bay is a heaven for divers, because the geographic position of Tomini Bay itself, which is crossed by the equator line, has naturally presented various kinds of sea creature inside.

Desa Olele or Olele Village is well known as the wild diving spot among world class diver. Olele beach is a gate to underwater paradise. The amazing beauty of underwater life on this area has been recognize and proofed by the enthusiasm of the divers who come to Olele beach. The divers called Olele as Traffic Jam dive spot.
helmi

In Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, you can find some or maybe the most amazing and diver creature such as:
* Lumba-Lumba hidung botol (torsiops trancatus)
* Giant Reef (Petrosia Sp.)
* Angkutan Kota (City Transport " small car) also available
* School of Gobi Fish (Bryaninops erythrops)
* Salvador Dali reef (Petrosia lignose)
* Kipas Laut Biru (Acanthogorgia Sp.). There are only 3 acanthogorgia Sp. In Gorontalo
* Anemon Koralimorf (Discosoma Sp.)
* Nemo
* Ikan Behang (plectorhinchus chaetodonoides), some people call it cha-cha fish caused they dance and swim around the coral.
* Blenni (Escenius Caeruliventris)
* Cardinal Fish, damsel, platax pinnatus, scorpaenopsis, oxycephala, goropa fish, butterfly fish, pusillus, cockatoo fish, Randal fish, parapterois hetururus, Bothus Sp " half face fish, frog fish, celebes
* Not forget to mention that Gorontalo is the Kingdom of Nudibrancia
* Seahorse and pigmy seahorse

There are just too many creatures to be named in Gorontalo, Just come, wear your suit and experience the Pieces of Paradise on the Equator.

In your spare time, go cruise with the fisherman and catch/fishing your own fishes.
helmi

In Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, you can find some or maybe the most amazing and diver creature such as:
* Lumba-Lumba hidung botol (torsiops trancatus)
* Giant Reef (Petrosia Sp.)
* Angkutan Kota (City Transport " small car) also available
* School of Gobi Fish (Bryaninops erythrops)
* Salvador Dali reef (Petrosia lignose)
* Kipas Laut Biru (Acanthogorgia Sp.). There are only 3 acanthogorgia Sp. In Gorontalo
* Anemon Koralimorf (Discosoma Sp.)
* Nemo
* Ikan Behang (plectorhinchus chaetodonoides), some people call it cha-cha fish caused they dance and swim around the coral.
* Blenni (Escenius Caeruliventris)
* Cardinal Fish, damsel, platax pinnatus, scorpaenopsis, oxycephala, goropa fish, butterfly fish, pusillus, cockatoo fish, Randal fish, parapterois hetururus, Bothus Sp " half face fish, frog fish, celebes
* Not forget to mention that Gorontalo is the Kingdom of Nudibrancia
* Seahorse and pigmy seahorse

There are just too many creatures to be named in Gorontalo, Just come, wear your suit and experience the Pieces of Paradise on the Equator.

In your spare time, go cruise with the fisherman and catch/fishing your own fishes.
albia
Hey people I am new to this post so please help me to get more idea about this post so even i can post my review here.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Bali Villa Rentals
debjitbiswas
Well i will obviously visit there next year.
deepak1
Bali Villa

Its really a beautiful place... i just love that place .. i will surely visit there very soon....
Thanks for the post....
prerak
Nestled amongst picturesque rice fields of Umalas, and within 5 to 10 minutes from where the action is, Mia Villa in Bali provides a perfect balance between peaceful, exclusive, privacy and quick access to some of the best beaches, restaurants, shopping and nightlife on the island. A balance hard to find in most of today's Bali villas.

The large Balinese style villa compound is designed around the central freeform swimming pool, surrounded by lawns and extensive tropical gardens. As a popular holiday villa, Mia Villa provides an ideal fusion of Balinese style open-air living and Western style facilities and mod-cons you would expect from a luxury Bali Villa.

Four fully air-conditioned master bedrooms, all with private en-suite open-air bathrooms; sleep 8 adults comfortably; whilst multiple living and dining areas provide additional relaxation and entertainment options. Mia Villa is fully staffed, with a team of 8 looking after your every need, from daily housekeeping, to preparing meals, and providing butler services, concierge and security services throughout your stay in Bali.

Mia Villa in Bali invites you to experience the harmony of life on this island paradise. A blend of rustic serenity and the latest modern conveniences, Mia Villa is an ideal private experience that will last a lifetime.

As a private Bali villa, Mia Villa is perfect for a group or family, for a memorable get together with friends or family.

Feel free to explore the various facets of Mia Villa for perfect Bali Wedding or Vacation on this website, before you make your Bali villa rental choice. Then be our guest and stay at one of the best villas for rent in Bali.
mikeperhem1
It looks beautiful in pics i really want to come there..