FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Parkour Website

Coclus
Hey everybody,
I uploaded a completely new Website to my account www.fait.frih.net
It is about parkour/free running, and many other interesting things, + Forum.. Check it out and give me some feedback..
Thanks

Fait
b4r4t
Site is almost empty now ... layout is just ... (no offence) ... ugly ...

I don't like colours and style ...

And I don't like code neither ... tablebased ... (but it's just me ... I prefeer xHTML/CSS w3c)

This site looks like ... it was made about 10 years ago when graphic was something NEW on inernet and first graphic sites started to showing up Smile
the6thfactor
b4r4t wrote:
Site is almost empty now ... layout is just ... (no offence) ... ugly ...

I don't like colours and style ...

And I don't like code neither ... tablebased ... (but it's just me ... I prefeer xHTML/CSS w3c)

This site looks like ... it was made about 10 years ago when graphic was something NEW on inernet and first graphic sites started to showing up Smile
I'm going to have to agree with b4r4t for the most part... it just seems really outdated. Try to spice it up a bit with some new graphics Smile You can still make those colors work, it's just a matter of toying with it until you get something good
tamilparks
welcome very nice but the background colour red is not matching with the font colour.. please check that
InsanePL
Layout is so ugly.
Code sux as too. Try to convert this to DIVs.
Remove underlines from menu links... or not... delete the site and made new clean layout, this is too chaotic.
benjad
The content of you site is excellent, and deserves to be shown... this makes designing a web site so much easier. (It is something most people are lacking)

That being said, you site looks kinda geocities. Learn CSS and try it again, and I think you will be pleased with the results. Spend a bit thinking about organization... right now your navigation looks thrown together.

i believe you have the talent to do it.
Coclus
Thanks guys for the feedback.. I can do CSS and I got other sites with it, but I wanted to make this site king of look retro+ focused on the content.
SamiTheBerber
Site truly has an personal outfit. You really should re-think some of coding. All content are inside <h3> tags ?!? The layout is very personal, but that kind of table layout, no thanks!

I can give you 1/5 for good try.
wabik90
Ohh sh.. Sorry, but hundreds lines with td, tr.... My eyes hurt... You should use css and divs, always Smile And try too remake layout because it looks like made in paint(especially bricks - only two colors, make some shadows and not plain wall...).

I'm sure you'll do better! Cheers Very Happy
Boffel
I can only say it looks boring, and need alot more work. Need more details and bether graphics etc...

Also please remove the leafs, they look stopid.
thomasw
Sorry but I have to agree with everyone

look, if you dont have a photoeditor like photoshop, you can always download gimp of something, and if you dont want to stay clear of images and make a css layout without any.

it just looks old and your content is good just the layout puts me off staying there for long
Smile
akshar
I completely agree with the above guy Smile exactly what I wanted to say Smile
n0rw1n
that bricks background is just.......... UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY. So ugly as.... a brick on my face... oh, my eyes.

By the way... WTF is parkour (i'm from Nicaragua, sorry if I don't understand)
Peterssidan
The page looks bigger in firefox than in IE. try to validate the code at least.
SamiTheBerber
n0rw1n wrote:
that bricks background is just.......... UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY. So ugly as.... a brick on my face... oh, my eyes.

Parkour is city climbing or wall jumping. I think that's why bricks are on the site. http://commanderbond.net/resources/sections/news/images/3081_parkour_foucan/parkour.jpg More pics on search.
n0rw1n
SamiTheBerber wrote:
n0rw1n wrote:

Parkour is city climbing or wall jumping. I think that's why bricks are on the site. http://commanderbond.net/resources/sections/news/images/3081_parkour_foucan/parkour.jpg More pics on search.

Thanks, i understand now. It's running n jumping like crazy monkeys all over the city
tamilparks
till now he has not changed the layout and the background picture also... is it possible to change the background picture