FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

scrolling problem

aningbo
everytime i uses internet explorer or firefox, its so slow to scroll up and down. Later i realized there's a problem with the drivers. Problem is, i cant open the CPU and check what motherboard it is and all that. please take a look at the attached pictures and see what sud i do? im kinda busy now and will get back later

thanx for any help.

MrBlueSky
You can download HWinfo32 or Sisoft Sandra. Both are free (shareware) programs which display all available information about the hardware in your PC. Use them to check which video card you have, and then download and install the driver for your video card from the vendors website.
aningbo
thanx... will do that and see wat i can do Smile
internetjobs
it may be a RAM problem.. increase u r RAM size
lucianobosco
Definitively your problem is a Video card without drivers. Try MrBlueSky's recommended software to let know us what kind of video card u have.
If you got a Nvidia graphic card u can dl lastest nvidia drivers from oficial page http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html
Tip: try http://www.driverguide.com/... it always works.
Sorry for my english Embarassed
aningbo
i'm going through all the websites emntioned above now.... dont get much time and besides, its not my system.

this system has 1 GB RAM
aningbo
finally turn out to be geforce 6200 and yeah got it downloaded and finally its working gr8 now....

thanx guys for all the efforts
hack_man_
I have found a program called Aida32 is very good at diggin' up info about a PC... It turns up absolutely EVERYTHING!
aningbo
i wont be needing any of those bt will definitely look into the program and store it. thanx people for all the help.
Bones
I know you have already fixed the issue, but a very easy way to identify almost any hardware is using device manager to look up the device instance ID. it will have 2 codes that are 4 characters long (actyally it's a big line of text but we only need those 2 codes) One will be after the letters VEN and the second is after the letters DEV.

Those codes are the device and vendor device ID used by plug and play. Enter those 2 codes at the website www.pcidatabase.com and it will tell you what the device is.
fadirocks
can somebody please close this topic also NO MORE SUGGESTION about something wrong with RAM it's like most n00bish reply ever

People stop blaming everything on RAM geee this problem could've been solved from first reply if you just looked at the screenshot!!!!