FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please read this first

tidruG
To all the new users, on behalf of the staff, Welcome to Frihost. We're doing all we can to keep these forums interesting, and yet free from all kinds of spam.

Please note it is highly recommended (consider it to be almost necessary) for new users to read the Terms Of Service (TOS).

Also please remember to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before contacting any moderators/staff regarding questions.

Also note that we are doing our best to keep these forums free from spam and we don't want to create unnecessary new threads for topics that already exist. So, before posting a new topic, please use the "Search" button to see if a similar topic already exists, and reply to that one instead. Frihost follows the "3 Strike Out" policy with spammers... we give you 2 warnings before we start taking action. We don't like taking action and we're sure you don't want it either. So, please avoid spamming.

Thank you for reading this. Enjoy posting at Frihost.

EDIT: If there are any users here who're new to forums, please check out this little guide on How To Make Good Posts