FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thinking about investing

dlseven777
Hi all,

I'm thinking about making stock investments. I would like to hear the horror stories of those who have tried and been burned. I know most like to hear the good things, but I think it best to hear how bad things could get.

Please post your stories. Thanks
jipmerite
I have not invested yet but it is an area that really interests me. Maybe some years down the line when I have some financial independence enough to experiment I will go into it. Before you start investing I think you need to be in a financial position where you can handle losing some amount of money. Investing is risky business.

You should always invest under the guidance of a broker or trained person.

There are many stories of people who took the risk and succeeded. But not everyone is that lucky. So while we should not fear taking calculated risks, we should also take all steps available to make sure it is just risky and not foolish.

Good luck in your investments.
assee
if you have invest . invest in some franchise bussiness. its the safest way . get franchise of any international company. and start earning commision.

and if you want to invest in stock market . then you must complete homework. and should familiar yourself with each and every aspect.

one more option is forex exchange . which is way difficult if you are beginer.

just invest wisely adn dont through your money Smile
the-guide
All investing are filled with both fortune and disaster risk especially stock, oil, gold and forex investing. How many time you have heard the news like "U.S. Stocks Mark Black Monday With Decline". Everyone who have invested in this high risk market are also have commonly horror stories. Sometime they earn a lot while sometime also lose a lot too. The matter is how long they have ability to hold the status.