FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Very Urgent....!!! Help...

nivinjoy
I installed some mods into the forum folder in my direct domain account given to me by frihost and then when i tried to access my forum like this message comes....What does this mean...??

Quote:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Please help me...Very urgent....Will i not be able to access my forum anymore...??? No dont tell me that....!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Bondings
The mysql server was down for like a minute due to setup changes. Maybe that was causing it?

Anyway, is the problem still occurring? Your website seems to be loading fine now.
nivinjoy
Thank God the forum is working fine now....Thank you for seeing into the matter...

Really i was stunned for a while that my forum thing has really gone down...because i thought some malicious code might have affected the forum to come like that.....

Anyway i am happy that it is going well now... Laughing Laughing Laughing