FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adventure Quest

dothatstuff
Looking for a very fun online rpg that u can squeeze in at any time? Adventure Quest is the game for you. A single player fun rpg. However there might not be enought room on the server all the time so become a guardian and Log on even if the server is full. For more info, goto www.battleon.com I think this is one amazing server game (made with flash?) !
yakir
i play in the game my acc is free so almost all the time the server full and i cant go in i have a player lvl 20+ it realy fun game Smile
AnGeLicK
its quite fun... i would definitely recommend it!!
foreverdestiny
I wouldn't call this fun but it does kill time.

dothatstuff wrote:
...However there might not be enought room on the server all the time so become a guardian and Log on even if the server is full...

What are you talking about, Adventure quest is not an mmo.
purecody
yeah i agree that game does get boring once you play it for awhile. but i play once in a few
hamza1122
yeah my friend gave me a member account and it was cools ( 5 years ag0) and we found this app that lets u kill any monster with one hit. don't think it works anymore and i can't find it so yeah. quit playing AGES ago though.
guissmo
I had an account for this. I got tired of it. I found it to be repetitive and all.
weableandbob
I tried it once...didn't like it at all. Too boring and repetative, plus I didn't like the art style much.
frecos
it is popluar as runescape online browser game, but i dont really like cartoon characters, so it not my type Very Happy
amperx
tried this game for quite sometime, yes, i play it on boring times at the office lol, but then it got really boring too, then they had another game from the same maker, aqworlds, and so i tried it and it was good. Very Happy
Fanghai44
I work at a day care and all the kids seem to enjoy this game
I don't understand it... it doesn't look that fun
poopooface
I played this several years ago but quickly grew bored of it. There's not much to do in the game and gets quite repetitive.
Roflcopter
frecos wrote:
it is popluar as runescape online browser game, but i dont really like cartoon characters, so it not my type Very Happy

agree i got bored by just clicking and stuff :/
SunD3R
OMFG! Adventure Quest. When i was in primary school, every kid used to play that game. We even traded accounts for money. Thinking back to those times, we were a bunch of sad kids. Crying or Very sad