FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Moderators: Why did u closed my poll ?

VicTor
Hello Moderators (James Bond-007)

Why did u closed that poll http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8079&highlight=

I have serarched the forum, and there is no other poll like that.

The only thing that i found, is that one : http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1086

but, as you see, it isn't poll !

I hope you understand the difference, and open it.

Regards,

VicTor
babumuchhala
the mods can make that a poll. since theres already a 15 page topic and there have been many topics like yours that have been closed. So be happy you are not the first one

plus u never ask why my post was locked in open. u always pm the mod with ur reason.

posting it why my post was locked gets u more in the red and closer to the black list
VicTor
I haven't seen a poll yet....

Black list Shocked

did u hear abot Free of speech !

If someone (up there) don't like my attitude, so will be.

There is always other place to post....

I am not trying to be nice... I am wanna be me. this is my style.

I think everyone should see my thinking.

and, babumuchhala, you have great country ! - I traveled there 5 years ago.
Bondings
You were right that there was no option to vote for a browser. That's why I added it in the official thread.

The reason why you couldn't find another browser thread is because we close them all. It's very annoying to see a new one every few days with always the same people voting on it. It was getting out of hand and that's why we decided to close it. It was a hard decision and some people don't like, but we had to take it to stop spam and make this forum a bit cleaner.
VicTor
Bondings wrote:
You were right that there was no option to vote for a browser. That's why I added it in the official thread.

The reason why you couldn't find another browser thread is because we close them all. It's very annoying to see a new one every few days with always the same people voting on it. It was getting out of hand and that's why we decided to close it. It was a hard decision and some people don't like, but we had to take it to stop spam and make this forum a bit cleaner.

OK !

so, No problem any more Wink Very Happy