FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello

ThomasDesigns
Hi everyone, I'm Tyler. I have been studying PHP on the web for about a year now and have started constructing a portfolio. I know that this site is a great site for getting feedback, as well as seeking answers to difficult wen development questions (not to mention a the free hosting).

Anyway, Just wanted to say HI and hope to chat with you on the forums sometime soon.
pampoon
Howdy Tyler, welcome to FRIHost! You've picked a great place to host your portfolio. This place has been great to me and I'm sure it will be the same to you. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me.

Can't wait to get a look at your work.

God bless Cool ,
Pampoon
dray101
Yeah good luck Tyler, there's a great community here and lots to talk about.
tony
ThomasDesigns wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm Tyler. I have been studying PHP on the web for about a year now and have started constructing a portfolio. I know that this site is a great site for getting feedback, as well as seeking answers to difficult wen development questions (not to mention a the free hosting).

Anyway, Just wanted to say HI and hope to chat with you on the forums sometime soon.

Hi Tyler! Yup; PHP is great and works on frihost very well :p If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here!
bonestorm74
Hello, how's it going? I haven't done much in php myself, maybe I should go and learn some. Might help spruce up my site a little.

Anyhow, that's enough of my ramblings! Welcome to Frihost, and enjoy your stay!
WebKitten
Hiiii cute pink cowwww Wink
jordi
Welcome to Frihost Wink .. have a lot of fun on this forums Cool
kaye25
hello welcome... have fun... Smile
gwaps
hello there! enjoy your stay! and welcome to the forums!

your avatar is a cow? why?
nivinjoy
Hi friend..welcome to the best free hosting in the world...you are gonna enjoy your life through frihost...

Have a nice time..best of luck for you works...Keep rocking...