FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

firebug alternative for camino?

ammonkc
Is there a firebug alternative for camino? I do all of my development on a mac. in my opinion, firefox on the mac just looks very out of place. while I know that firefox is really my favorite option on windows, its almost painful to launch it on my mac where I do most if not all of my development. Firefox on the mac is very ugly, clunky, and slow. too me it looks like a very half-assed port of its windows counter part. I do have to turn to firefox a lot still to test my applications with firebug. but I still use camino for testing my sites against the gecko rendering engine the most. is there a javascript debugging tool similar to firebug for camino? If I had this, I could cut firefox out of the equation completely. Thanks
LukeakaDanish
If you where very clever you could probably compile the debugger from firefox into camino...not sure if that would work, but I expect it might.

Other than that...probably not...but does it matter?

If you use another browser (safari, camino etc.) as your surfing browser and your main developement browser, and then use firefox for testing purposes only, you won't have to look at it that much Smile