FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


People of Birmingham (Sign This Petition)





newso
This petition is going to be given to the Prime Minister to Encourage Birmingham City Council to help fund and build a new Stadium and sports development for the city of Birmingham.

Submitted by Birmingham City – Deadline to sign up by: 25 September 2007 – Signatures: 9,155


I DONT KNOW WHERE I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS, BUT IF YOU THINK BIRMINGHAM SHOULD BE GRANTED PERMISSION TO BUILD THE SPORTS VILLAGE, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION.


http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/BhamStadium
truespeed
I dont get why they can't build a new stadium,is it because they want to add a casino?
Urban
No, they want to destroy the kids hospital because it take all the place of the futur stadium.
newso
Urban wrote:
No, they want to destroy the kids hospital because it take all the place of the futur stadium.


How do you work that one out. We are investing in a new super hospital. Its costing multi millions. We do invest in all areas. We aint like manchester wasting money on stupid things.
GSIS
newso wrote:

This petition is going to be given to the Prime Minister to Encourage Birmingham City Council to help fund and build a new Stadium and sports development for the city of Birmingham.


newso wrote:

We aint like manchester wasting money on stupid things.



Dammit. Now I have to clean the coffee off my screen and keyboard. Rolling Eyes
newso
What the hell is that ment to mean. Why is everyone so anti birmingham.

We provide good things for rest of country. 90% of the worlds jewlery is from birminghams jewlery quater.

We aint all bad people, theres a lot of good people here.
Urban
I have nothing against birmingham lol, I was just kidding Wink
ThePolemistis
newso wrote:

We provide good things for rest of country. 90% of the worlds jewlery is from birminghams jewlery quater.


no way
newso
ThePolemistis wrote:
newso wrote:

We provide good things for rest of country. 90% of the worlds jewlery is from birminghams jewlery quater.


no way


Yes Way, i think its maybe more around 50%. But its still more from birmingham than anywhere else in the world
Related topics
Sign Petition
Rush Limbaugh apologizes, sort of
Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities
Petition: Stop Google & CPAC/Repubs supporting bigots
Please sign this petition against internet censorship
sign-up problem
Birmingham City FC Anounce Record Profits
need baner sign avatar for all 100 FRIH$
Funny sign
Microsoft is upto it's dirty games again!
Problems with file manager: + sign
How do i sign up
How to sign up after have 10 point?
Is owning a stop sign illegal?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.