FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The PENULTIMATE Harry Potter Site -- Live the Magic!

rajdumbledore
Presenting the award winning site in a new flavour of V2. Hold your breaths and make a way for the Best Harry Potter Site(*), the Best Harry Potter Site Title(*), The Best Webmaster(*), The Best Info(*), The Best Layout(*), The Best Old Site(*) ---- Wizard-Bound!!! Please visit www.wizard-bound.com/gof.php to catch a glimpse of the upcoming Version 2!

(*) Were the awards given by WizardSpell Awards and Rawenclawland awards , 2004.
lpbrasil
Very nice man, great site, i like much harry potter.
yjwong
The grafix are nice. World-class web design.
kain
Very cool! I love Harry Potter but what's the Ultimate HP site? You said yours was the penultimate....?
htmlmaster
*better not read this if you plan on reading the book*

---

Anti Snape Page!!! (OK, so there's a 99.9% he's still a good guy, but that doesn't mean everyone doesn't hate him).

Otherwise GREAT design, good content, and just about everything else. I really can't think of any "real" suggestions.
thefilingcabinet
Just one thing, could you make the links stand out more.
Also you missed a spell off the list, the one from book six (spoiler warning), levicorpus
Wd_removed
lol. We're standing around like a bunch of old ladies pointing pointless things out to the masses. Anyhow... I applied for one of your job openings.
reshi
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'user@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/wbound/public_html/topsites/config.php on line 37
Access denied for user: 'user@localhost' (Using password: YES)