FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I NEED ALL YOUR HELP

albusa
Hi, my girlfriend are going to a christian college, that is wireless internet service, but is a dam filter on all the univesity, that blocks msn, aol, yahoo, IRC, messengers, and chats too, I know that is it Really boared, I need you to advice what can I do ?
Sunny
wrong forum I think, there's a different forum for computer problems.

I believe they have blocked the ports of those services .Anywayz one thing she can do is try the web version of Messangers and see if it works.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/webmsgr/fmsgr.php
http://webmessenger.msn.com/

----------------
Sunny
Monkeydog
or make your own PHP Chat...that may not be blocked...or...if you were really desperate www.shockwave.com and play inklink by yourselfs...
MistaKiula
hahahaha... well, you guys can always meet in some restaurant or something no? College is college, she gotta start concentrating rather than spending time on MSN, etc.
tidruG
Well, I can't help you with the computer problem. I too was going to suggest the Web Messenger versions, but I've been told that those are really slow and rather cumbersome...

But I agree with MistaKiula... let your gf study during her college hours... y'all can meet outside of college.

Anyway, I'm moving this thread to the "Computer problems and support" forum, you are likely to get more help there.
albusa
Could be that she will be in USA? and me in Honduras? far away man.
n0obie4life
www.e-messenger.net

I thought that was better. And the in built nudge feature in e-messenger rocks.

You can nudge your contact, but your contact can't nudge you Razz
coolclay
Quote:
Could be that she will be in USA? and me in Honduras? far away man.

Dang that must be one heck of a relationship Laughing Good luck with that.
Kit
Oooh ouch. The best alternative if even the web messenging is out of the question is to create your own private chat room. This is quite simple and you can password protect it.