FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is it possible or am I overthinking | song lyrics

dinael
my friend sometimes sends me sms messages with titles of songs that she likes.

is it possible that she is trying to tell me something much more through the lyrics of the songs,
or am i just imagining... Shocked
coreymanshack
dinael wrote:

is it possible that she is trying to tell me something much more through the lyrics of the songs,

It is possible that this is what she's trying to do. Ask her?
newso
Well lyrics do mean a lot. However, girls do send a lot of mixed signals. I guess the only real way you are going to find out is by actually asking her.

Good Luck Wink
tingkagol
dinael wrote:

Only the titles of the songs?

There's something definitely going on there, if she sent the message specifically for you alone, not spam sending it to a group in her phone book.
molif
the only way to know is to ask..
iyepes
She is sending you encrypted messages, maybe about you or about her mood. Be careful about not confusing things.

If you want to ask, be subtle.
dinael
iyepes wrote:
She is sending you encrypted messages, maybe about you or about her mood. Be careful about not confusing things.

Question is how to be subtle in asking? Shocked Embarassed
coreymanshack
dinael wrote:
iyepes wrote:

Question is how to be subtle in asking? Shocked Embarassed

The answer is, you don't.
mike_phi
Well my dear freind I am afraid you have just been zapped by the lovely mixed signal network of our lovely female species, I guess if the titles are making you think then she probably is sending you a hidden message, you could be cute and send her a few of your own and have a bit of fun but finally you will have to get to business and ask her either directly or in a slight curve ball manner ; )

good luck and enjoy the mystery of not knowing it is one of the most exciting parts of a relationship so have fun while you at it : )

cheers
coreymanshack
mike_phi wrote:
Well my dear freind I am afraid you have just been zapped by the lovely mixed signal network of our lovely female species, I guess if the titles are making you think then she probably is sending you a hidden message, you could be cute and send her a few of your own and have a bit of fun but finally you will have to get to business and ask her either directly or in a slight curve ball manner ; )

good luck and enjoy the mystery of not knowing it is one of the most exciting parts of a relationship so have fun while you at it : )

cheers

That's actually a really good idea.
urbanbuddha
Did you listen to any of the songs she sent you lyrics of? Maybe you should. XP And then talk to her about them and what they mean to her. Maybe she just likes them and would like to know if you share the same interest or maybe she's trying to send you signals. You won't know unless you communicate with her.
Da Rossa
dinael wrote:

Pretty sure she is. Typing sms messages is boring, and you don't do that when you don't feel like. But you could post the lyrics in here and give us more details. Note that I only read your initial post.