FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blog Category Suggestions

Ratmaster
How about making subcategories for the blog, the ability to re-arrange the categories in the blog, ability to change the width of the category box (my categories don't fit well), and the ability to delete blog categories?
Bondings
Ratmaster wrote:
How about making subcategories for the blog, the ability to re-arrange the categories in the blog, ability to change the width of the category box (my categories don't fit well), and the ability to delete blog categories?

Subcategories: rather not, I like to keep it simple with categories. Maybe, but not likely, in the future.

Re-arrange categories: they are arranged by number of blog posts at the moment. I might add an option so you can choose your own order. I'm probably going to do this, but it isn't a priority.

Change the width of the category box: First of all, I'm going to change the whole box, text size, font, ... so it might not be needed in your case. However, the box size would probably one of the layout/theme options, so it is coming.

Delete blog categories: Planned, just a matter of time. By the way, you can simply edit the title/description and use it for another category.