FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good woman:

yule
Whole life in Such as can meet top a good woman is your fate such as can accompany with this woman but line
That is your of 福 Have no this of 福 Can cherish this fate

The good woman appears in your life of that is for an instant You will engrave her name certainly in mind
The conduct and actions is permanently memorial Her音 permit to smile the 貌 bearing manner to left to can't obliterate in the deep place in your soul of print the 痕

The good woman appears in your life you get to diligently come to read her Article she, enjoy her
The woman of the world why its can call it more is" good" rare as morning stars
The good woman can always meet but can't beg She always pays no attention at you Not period howevers appear

The good woman resembles a bright star Her闪 will make now desolate the sky 灿 however vivid It is even to add strange burst of color
Good woman,such as warm breeze, Rain of the 酥酥 Blow the 拂 gradually the heart that man that dried up wither away
Good woman particularly such as a the stub gets empty the 幽兰 of the valley Send forth the light 馨 joss-stick Moving heart in mentally refreshing soul
yule
This theme is that China and foreign countries translate into the English one, the place to have is not translated well, please excuse me.
Tiger
I would like to see a proper translation of this text. Can you tell me the name of the poem, so I can try to find an exisitng translation?

I can understand some of this poem as you have translated it, and it looks like a really beautiful text. I would like to find a better translation so I can print it out and keep it.

Anyway, thanks for the effort. I know that it's very difficult to translate poetry and texts into another language, and the although the online translation services provide a useful service, they aren't nearly good enough to do the job properly.