FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

password reset

amineelasry
hello all ,

my hosting request has been accepted today , but i have a problem with Cpanel Access password ,
i reseted the password using my hosting username , but i haven't revceive any e-mail ..

the password reset take a time for that ?

thank you !
Bockman
It may take a few minutes to be delivered to your mail.

Have you also checked spam or bulk folders?

Be Well Cool
amineelasry
Bockman wrote:
It may take a few minutes to be delivered to your mail.

Have you also checked spam or bulk folders?

Be Well Cool

yes i have checked all folders , i will wait another time .. Wink

thank you for your help
tidruG
I've just told Bondings about this. He'll look into it. If you don't get a reply by tomorrow, let me know (send me a PM), I will reset your password, and send it to you by email.
amineelasry
tidruG wrote:
I've just told Bondings about this. He'll look into it. If you don't get a reply by tomorrow, let me know (send me a PM), I will reset your password, and send it to you by email.

Thank you very much ,
I used the first password , it works and i have changed it manually ,
now i can access , but there is a small another problem : IE give me a certificate error

Can you tell me why ?
Bondings
amineelasry wrote:
tidruG wrote:

Thank you very much ,
I used the first password , it works and i have changed it manually ,
now i can access , but there is a small another problem : IE give me a certificate error

Can you tell me why ?

You are using IE7, right? Firefox and IE6 are handling it a bit more relaxed, with simply an info box or similar.

It is giving a certificate error because the certificate is self-signed and not issued by a certified company (costs money). There is probably an option to permanently accept the certificate, so you won't get the error again.
minty
Just by chance, how much does it cost for a yearly/biyearly subscription to a certficiate authority (CA) for a trusted certificate? By trusted I mean that is trusted by default within most user's applications (IE, Firefox, etc).

-minty