FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Link to YOUR frihost blog

Blaster
Down by like the msn button and all you should have a link to user's frihost blogs. What do others think of this?
Bondings
I was rather thinking of putting it on the left, under the avatar. Simply a text link with the name of the blog.
Blaster
Under the avatar is probably a better place anyhow. Considering that where i suggested is where stuff goes that is added by the profile. It shouldn't be hard to do and I look forward to this.
m-productions
well this is just a quick one.. made in only a few seconds.. but

I could surly make a better one...
coreymanshack
I think the blog link should also go down where the other links are, but a text link would be fine.
Bondings
@m-productions, the image looks great, but I would like the blog name in the link, so it has to be text link.
m-productions
well thanks. I was only throwing it out there just for a visual look. I also think the link would be best with the other profile links at the bottom, however, as long as there is a link somewhere for others to click, ill be happy ^^
coreymanshack
Bondings wrote:
@m-productions, the image looks great, but I would like the blog name in the link, so it has to be text link.

We could put the text on there with php. Make it a "php" image.
mathiaus
A lot of work with the longer pages. The only way around that would be caching them but that use up a lot of space (not for each one, but all together). Some titles are also rather long as well.
m-productions
way, mine would not fit... as my button would be very very very long...
Blaster
It looks good bondings. I guess someone can now lock this. L)