FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Herb smoking.

Srs2388
Have any of you ever tried the legal herbal smokes?
like salvia and stuff like that? I want to try some other stuff I want to know how many of you have tried it.. I want to get REALLY HIGH.
Cool
Aless
I don't think smoking herbs gets you high. There's things like clove cigarettes (herbal cigarettes) which emulate the action of smoking without the harm & addiction of tobacco. Some people report feeling a little 'high' or light-headed from doing shisha, which is inhalation of smoke (usually flavoured). Anything that makes you actually 'high' is going to be illegal, since it is a mind-altering substance.
newso
no i have never tried it. I wouldn't want to either because they will only mess your head up. I know people who have smoked the legal herbs and they mess you up more than the real thing. If some of these herbs started getting popular they would also be banned.

Why people would want to do things like this i don't know.
coolclay
I am very against smoking to get "high". But there are many medicinal herbs that can be smoked. I am very into herbal medicines, and if used with proper respect, and used for the purpose that God created them for, they can lead to a much better life. I have learned many of these herbs from a Passamaquoddy medicine man Fredda Paul, others I have learned from reading, and research.
Lactuca virosa is useful as an anaphrodisiac, mild analgesic, mild hypnotic, and sedative.
Nepeta cataria is soothes digestion, diarrhea.
Verbascum thapsus is good for those with pulmonary diseases, coughs, bronchitis, and many others.

I could go on with tons of others. Smoking them is the best way to administer, but making tea, eating, will have similar effects but much less.

Most of these plants have been scientifically examined, and most of there effects hold true even under scientific scrutiny.
exarkun
I think my grandma do just that. I saw her often rolling up some dry herbs with some paper and starting puffing her way. Not sure if it will get you high, but it seems cost-effective to me.
coolclay
Quote:
Anything that makes you actually 'high' is going to be illegal, since it is a mind-altering substance.

Oh btw, there are tons of herbs that will get you high, and alter your mind, that are very legal. They are just not very well known. I know of several that will produce affects very similar to LSD but are 100% legal. But no I will not list them, because when used for religious purposes they are fine, but many people (including the OP) will disrespect the herbs, and not use them for there intended purpose.

Smoking herbs is paper, is just wrong. Thats not the way they were meant to be smoked.

mathiaus wrote:

Please do not double post. Use the button instead!

newso
yeah but these types of herbs at the link shown below. Are designed to get you high same as illegal drugs. Take a look and tell me if you agree with these. Because i really don't.

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/productCategory.cfm?iProductCategoryID=85

They are not used for medical reasons they are used to get sky high and get stoned.
a.Bird
I'd say from that link you provided, there are a lot of products on the page that I imagine are just an absolute waste of your money. Then again, there are some products listed like morning glory and salvia, which will do an effective job of producing psychoactive effects. There are legal herbs and substances out there which will produce similar effects but one must be responsible when consuming any substance for the first time.

For instance, there is a plant called Datura that contains alkaloids that cause you to hallucinate. One could make tea from the flowers or leaves or just chew them up but consuming too much of the alkaloids can make one very sick and possibly cause death. The effects are visual and auditory but there is also a complete disconnection between reality and your hallucination. People who have consumed Datura have told stories of running straight into speeding cars imagining they were chasing something or just completely lost in acres of woods. I've never experienced any close calls but have felt this extreme disconnection and can only imagine what could potentially happen to someone while under this spell.

So I think ultimately, the question is not whether consuming these substances is right or wrong- everyone has a unique idea of what right and wrong is (and believing in God does not make you any more right, I'm sorry to break it to you)- but whether or not one will choose to be responsible and do the proper research about the substance first and only consume it in a safe environment with no chance of hurting oneself is what really needs to be considered. So please, do your research before you do anything. Wikipedia is good for a general overview and Erowid is a great site for detailed information about chemistry, history, etc., as well as experiences told by those who have witness their effects first hand.
PatTheGreat42
I think if you want to get really high, you're gonna need to go to Canada. They're crazy up there.

No, really.

I've seen them party.

And it was one heckuva party.

At least I think it was.

I've been told it was.

Don't really remember much.

And there's only one picture.

And I can't quite make out the background because of the foreground, which is rather obscured.

So like I said... Canada.
ashish2005
Herbs means weed right?

Don't tell my parents but I smoke herbs once in a week or so. Here in Nepal it's found everywhere (you even see them growing roadside on highways) and the authorities might try to act strict but we smoke a lot of weed. The trip given by herbs are lot better than the ones given by alchohol or other legal drinks. But I think that such herbs make me really dumb and reduces my memory. I do not care much about this but think why it is considered illegal.(it was legal in the 70s man). And by the for tourists it is legal to smoke herbs.
Nameless
I've heard that banging your head against a brick wall can give you a mind-altered 'high' state. It's just as stupid as doing drugs, but without the cost! Very Happy
coolclay
Yes, I definitely don't agree with the stupid sh1t on that webpage of legal "highs". But hey if the stupid want to get stupider and possibly die, I ain't gonna stop anyone.

Ashish, herbs don't necessarily mean marijuana, marijuana is an herb but so are millions of other plants.
a.Bird
Nameless wrote:
I've heard that banging your head against a brick wall can give you a mind-altered 'high' state. It's just as stupid as doing drugs, but without the cost! Very Happy
Could you please explain this? I think absorbing thc into your bloodstream and banging your head against a brick wall are two different things entirely. What's more, many people with chemical imbalances or otherwise mental illnesses are prescribed medication (drugs) to keep themselves from banging their heads against a brick wall.

edit: nevermind... I'm getting off topic. Sorry.
Idoru
Trying is the best way of getting an experience, no argue with that. Still, I wish to put myself in the corner of
'Nay-sayers'. Getting high with different chemical or herbal mind-altering substances isn't something I'd recomend.
The mind is this huge unexplored place and getting to know it is best made with it 'clear'. Throw yourself away
in the world of philosophy, and you will soon notice that all the things you held for unquestionable truth
suddenly are the subject of questioning. If it is so that you wish to experience that with your sences and not through
intellect I would rather sugest you change the settings outside your mind then inside it. Still not convinced there
are also some interesting things to find in yoga, meditation, zen and other similar things.

Now, having gotten past the moral issues, you ask a question in your post, and I intend to answer it. When I was younger
I heard a rumor about smoking the shelf of a dried banana would do funny things with you. I tried it, but found it to be
untrue, so you can cross that of your list. Laughing

Best of luck in your hunt of high... Razz

Oh, btw, I also strongly suggest this topic to be locked. Information want's to be free, but as a parent I do not approve
to the spreading of stupid ideas to the young. The founder of this thread is propably a 'troll', and for the philospphical and moral
issues around the question there are better forums then the general chat. Wink
Srs2388
hmmm im going to buy some salvia and smoke it... it's supposed to be some crazy stuff...
Very Happy
i know salvia can mess u up pretty good.
Nameless
a.Bird wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Could you please explain this? I think absorbing thc into your bloodstream and banging your head against a brick wall are two different things entirely. What's more, many people with chemical imbalances or otherwise mental illnesses are prescribed medication (drugs) to keep themselves from banging their heads against a brick wall.

It was a joke - basically I believe using any mind altering drugs (legal or otherwise) to be unwise.
Captain Fertile
I am very sceptical about so called legal highs. I feel they may just be some kind of scam but I am willing to hear anyone who knows otherwise because I have never tried any of those legal high herbs.

If you are looking to get really high I would suggest looking into what may be missing in your life rather than looking for drugs or herbs to fill any gaps.

I am not talking down to you about this (I have got high myself in the past so cannot judge), just offering advice crawn from my own experience.

Even with illegal substances I found it has a lot to do with your frame of mind and the good company around you as to how good the high is and when your frame of mind and company are good enough you do not need any drugs.

Good luck in your search anyway and please be safe.
missdixy
I used to love smoking the rosemint herbs in a hookah at the hookah bar in my hometown. Mmmm. I never felt high though.
tony
i dont smoke and am proud to say it. overall i think it is very bad to smoke.
Urban
I think the author of this topic is an idiot. I have a tons of drugs-addict in my school class and they even tried cokaοne.. The last day they was having fun to make a "fall of pressure", I don't know how to explain that in english but it suposed to make you high for 5-10 seconds. You know what happen when your brain need air and he can't get it? You DESTROY your cells! Magic Mushrooms can develop skyzophrenia! Maybe a gram of weed will cost you 10$ but what is 10 dollars compared to the damages you are doing to your brain!?

Weed isn't that dangerous but salvia is, I don't see the fun of losing the control on your mind and on your body for 1-2 hours, you can do a lot of things while you are high!
eggg
This is from erowid.org, a list of the negative effects of Salvia divinorum:

* overly-intense experiences
* fear, terror and panic
* increased perspiration
* possible difficulty integrating experiences
* higher doses can cause inability to control muscles and maintain balance: falls are reported.
* mild to moderate headache, usually starting after effects wear off

I'm not sure which of those is supposed to be "dangerous." If you're not prepared for those effects, you shouldn't be messing with any psychedelic drug. You shouldn't be standing up when you're smoking salvia. Intensity of experience, fear, etc. are a possibility in all drug experiences, of course, and particularly so in the case of hallucinogenic drugs. Their source is anxiety in the user, often related to the fact that they're taking a drug and losing a degree of control over their perception. That anxiety is then magnified by the substance itself. This can be avoided with a few very simple steps: 1) Research drugs before you take them, so you won't be worrying about side effects that have never been recorded to occur. This step should never be skipped for any reason. 2) Take them in a controlled, comfortable environment, preferably around friends. 3) Relax! Get ahold of yourself, brother! This is the most effective step...

Salvia is probably the most powerful legal herb. I would characterize it as much more powerful than marijuana. I would not suggest messing around with extracts (of this or any other plant) unless you really know what you're doing.
Nameless
eggg wrote:
This is from erowid.org, a list of the negative effects of Salvia divinorum:

* overly-intense experiences
* fear, terror and panic
* increased perspiration
* possible difficulty integrating experiences
* higher doses can cause inability to control muscles and maintain balance: falls are reported.
* mild to moderate headache, usually starting after effects wear off

I'm not sure which of those is supposed to be "dangerous."

I think it's the one where you lose control of your body. Rolling Eyes
Srs2388
i'd smoke salvia any day... as long as you don't do it in a public place or something.... do it in your home away from stuff have a trip sitter and everything will be allright.
Yantaal
some of my mates smoked salvia at reading festival this year, he said it wasl ike a 5 minute intense trip, he prefers weed wbh
Miriah
Srs2388 wrote:
Have any of you ever tried the legal herbal smokes?
like salvia and stuff like that? I want to try some other stuff I want to know how many of you have tried it.. I want to get REALLY HIGH.
Cool

How is this guy asking which herbs are best to smoke to get high any worse than someone asking another person for their strongest alcohol because they want a serious buzz? At least he IS asking about legal methods of smoking, albeit it is to get high - but then alcohol is legal but it impairs a person's mental faculty's just as much as smoking marijuana does. Sometimes more. It depends on how much is being used doesn't it? Isn't moderation of anything always the key? Even moderation of pizza (cholesterol, lactose intolerance), candy (diabetes), Fast food (pancreatic functions), Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen (liver and kidneys).... Moderation of alcohol and smoking is imperative for proper brain function, but who listens really when it comes to cholesterol levels when they are eating pizza?
divinitywolf
I'd like to try that. It seems interesting. Hmmm a herby flavour. mmmm
a.Bird
Miriah wrote:
How is this guy asking which herbs are best to smoke to get high any worse than someone asking another person for their strongest alcohol because they want a serious buzz? At least he IS asking about legal methods of smoking, albeit it is to get high - but then alcohol is legal but it impairs a person's mental faculty's just as much as smoking marijuana does. Sometimes more. It depends on how much is being used doesn't it? Isn't moderation of anything always the key? Even moderation of pizza (cholesterol, lactose intolerance), candy (diabetes), Fast food (pancreatic functions), Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen (liver and kidneys).... Moderation of alcohol and smoking is imperative for proper brain function, but who listens really when it comes to cholesterol levels when they are eating pizza?
Thank you for your keen insight and positive contribution to this thread, Miriah.
edzofcit
I heard that Herbs is a medicine. It is actually legal for the past few years until people abuse its use. Also, herbs were used by rastafarians when they're having a solemn prayer or sometimes celebrations. Thats why, some of the reggae fanatics or the dreadlocks, smoke it.
So I say, smoking Herbs is okey, as long as you learn to limit it. Its just a matter of self control.

By the way, I'm a member of a reggae band, and haven't smoke it for the rest of my life. Wink
standready
Nameless wrote:

That & sucking on an exhaust pipe of a running automobile do well. But seriously, if you want to put more poison into your lungs than you breathe all ready, go for it.
a.Bird
standready wrote:
But seriously, if you want to put more poison into your lungs than you breathe all ready, go for it.
Exactly, everyone should be entitled to make their own choices in life. So why be conceited about it?
tijn01
I used to smoked quite a bit of 'herb'. I was living in the Netherlands and herb is widely available there. I have since moved to Australia and it has been over a year since I last smoked, and I am loving it. Although I sometimes still crave to smoke a nice big dube I know that it probably will become more than one. Smoking herb is of course not the best for your lungs..... but than there are plenty of other drugs going around that are a lot more dangerous and harmful. The 'healthiest' way of getting the THC into your body is by using an evaporator.... no harmful smoke and still all the positive stuff.
vicarious
I am amazed at this thread. I read the first posting and thought it kind of odd, but did not think of lambasting the poster for immorality and then dive into the diatribe. For the record, I also have seen the terrible things that drug use have done to a great many persons. But in respect to the initial poster, I will say, that from what I have heard, most of the mj replacement herbs that you find advertised in the high times type magazines and plastered on the internet are designed more to get the marketer high than you. He might even be buying expensive high grade cocaine with the money pilfered off of the naive or desperate or possibly simply curious. lol.

I have heard that Salvia divinorum does indeed work in creating a short lived, out of body like experience, however as a recreational drug, it might not be what you are looking for, with a duration time of crack cocaine, and a transcendental vs. inebriated outcome, it might be geared toward shaman wantabes more than the weekend thrill seeker.

Datura is well known to be on the dangerous side, and I would recommend against it, the most common serious negative side affect is short term to permanent blindness.

While there is a moral debate around the subject, and myself falling on the side of abstinence, I do not wish to impede your free will by blind attacks, but would encourage you to put as much effort into researching the reasons you wish to get high as well as to a legal method. The information is out there on almost any type of drug you wish. For a whippit like high you could do 20 jumping jacks as fast as you can, cross your arms over your chest and have a friend give you a bearhug until you pass out. but seriously, most people who are looking into alternative methods, aka legal herbs, are either just starting to check drugs out, or are probably already forced to do drug testing. Either way , it might be of best service to you to recommend introspection, meditation, and exercise.
cybernie
From http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/drug_alcohol/tobacco/smoking.html

Quote:
When your parents were young, people could buy cigarettes and smoke pretty much anywhere — even in hospitals! Ads for cigarettes were all over the place. Today we're more aware about how bad smoking is for our health. Smoking is restricted or banned in almost all public places and cigarette companies are no longer allowed to advertise on TV, radio, and in many magazines.

Almost everyone knows that smoking causes cancer, emphysema, and heart disease; that it can shorten your life by 10 years or more; and that the habit can cost a smoker thousands of dollars a year. So how come people are still lighting up? The answer, in a word, is addiction.

Once You Start, It's Hard to Stop
Smoking is a hard habit to break because tobacco contains nicotine, which is highly addictive. Like heroin or other addictive drugs, the body and mind quickly become so used to the nicotine in cigarettes that a person needs to have it just to feel normal.

People start smoking for a variety of different reasons. Some think it looks cool. Others start because their family members or friends smoke. Statistics show that about 9 out of 10 tobacco users start before they're 18 years old. Most adults who started smoking in their teens never expected to become addicted. That's why people say it's just so much easier to not start smoking at all.

How Smoking Affects Your Health
There are no physical reasons to start smoking. The body doesn't need tobacco the way it needs food, water, sleep, and exercise. In fact, many of the chemicals in cigarettes, like nicotine and cyanide, are actually poisons that can kill in high enough doses.

The body is smart. It goes on the defense when it's being poisoned. For this reason, many people find it takes several tries to get started smoking: First-time smokers often feel pain or burning in the throat and lungs, and some people feel sick or even throw up the first few times they try tobacco.

The consequences of this poisoning happen gradually. Over the long term, smoking leads people to develop health problems like cancer, emphysema (breakdown of lung tissue), organ damage, and heart disease. These diseases limit a person's ability to be normally active — and can be fatal. Each time a smoker lights up, that single cigarette takes about 5 to 20 minutes off the person's life.

Smokers not only develop wrinkles and yellow teeth, they also lose bone density, which increases their risk of osteoporosis (pronounced: ahs-tee-o-puh-row-sus), a condition that causes older people to become bent over and their bones to break more easily. Smokers also tend to be less active than nonsmokers because smoking affects lung power.

Smoking can also cause fertility problems and can impact sexual health in both men and women. Girls who are on the pill or other hormone-based methods of birth control (like the patch or the ring) increase their risk of serious health problems, such as heart attacks, if they smoke.

The consequences of smoking may seem very far off, but long-term health problems aren't the only hazard of smoking. Nicotine and the other toxins in cigarettes, cigars, and pipes can affect a person's body quickly, which means that teen smokers experience many of these problems:

Bad skin. Because smoking restricts blood vessels, it can prevent oxygen and nutrients from getting to the skin — which is why smokers often appear pale and unhealthy. An Italian study also linked smoking to an increased risk of getting a type of skin rash called psoriasis.
Bad breath. Cigarettes leave smokers with a condition called halitosis, or persistent bad breath.
Bad-smelling clothes and hair. The smell of stale smoke tends to linger — not just on people's clothing, but on their hair, furniture, and cars. And it's often hard to get the smell of smoke out.
Reduced athletic performance. People who smoke usually can't compete with nonsmoking peers because the physical effects of smoking (like rapid heartbeat, decreased circulation, and shortness of breath) impair sports performance.
Greater risk of injury and slower healing time. Smoking affects the body's ability to produce collagen, so common sports injuries, such as damage to tendons and ligaments, will heal more slowly in smokers than nonsmokers.
Increased risk of illness. Studies show that smokers get more colds, flu, bronchitis, and pneumonia than nonsmokers. And people with certain health conditions, like asthma, become more sick if they smoke (and often if they're just around people who smoke). Because teens who smoke as a way to manage weight often light up instead of eating, their bodies lack the nutrients they need to grow, develop, and fight off illness properly.

Kicking Butts and Staying Smoke Free
All forms of tobacco — cigarettes, pipes, cigars, and smokeless tobacco — are hazardous. It doesn't help to substitute products that seem like they're better for you than regular cigarettes, such as filtered or low-tar cigarettes.

The only thing that really helps a person avoid the problems associated with smoking is staying smoke free. This isn't always easy, especially if everyone around you is smoking and offering you cigarettes. It may help to have your reasons for not smoking ready for times you may feel the pressure, such as "I just don't like it" or "I want to stay in shape for soccer" (or football, basketball, or other sport).

The good news for people who don't smoke or who want to quit is that studies show that the number of teens who smoke has dropped dramatically. Today, about 23% of high school students smoke.

If you do smoke and want to quit, you have lots of information and support available. Different approaches to quitting work for different people. For some, quitting cold turkey is best. Others find that a slower approach is the way to go. Some people find that it helps to go to a support group especially for teens. These are sometimes sponsored by local hospitals or organizations like the American Cancer Society. The Internet offers a number of good resources to help people quit smoking.

When quitting, it can be helpful to realize that the first few days are the hardest. So don’t give up. Some people find they have a few relapses before they manage to quit for good.

Staying smoke free will give you a whole lot more of everything — more energy, better performance, better looks, more money in your pocket, and, in the long run, more life to live!

[Edit by Bockman]Please use Quote Tag's AND link to source next time you copy/paste an article[/Edit]
eggg
Nameless wrote:

I think it's the one where you lose control of your body. Rolling Eyes

Like I said, if you're not sitting down when you smoke salvia, then you haven't done your research and you're an idiot for not doing so. People lose control of their bodies all the time! A dentist puts you under, you lose control. You go drinking and can't walk straight, you've lost control. The idea is to know the specifics of the substance you're using and how to have that sort of experience in a responsible, positive way.

These knee-jerk reactions are getting extremely old. The fact is, the FDA is corrupt to high heaven. Pharmaceutical companies are manufacturing drugs (and, hell, advertising them on TV!) that are far more dangerous than plants like salvia or cannabis could ever be, but the government will never propagandize the public with information like that. Why? Not profitable!
skygaia
I've smoked for 20 years. As I'm getting older, I really want to stop smoking.. But, you know, it's really difficult. Actually I don't know well about herb smokes. but Whenever I met those who are non-smoker, I said "don't do anything to regert later... "
MedinaFox
I'm not a big fan of smoking synthetics and stuff like that cuz there's no way to tell what crap they're spraying all over it, and it's usually worse anyway. I'd suggest going with something chemical free if you can find it. The brand I use is Duck-N-Roll (-link removed-). All the stuff is USDA organic so it's obviously clean and there's a nice selection of loose leaf herbs and house blends. Might help to read through some stuff there and see what would work best for you.
IceCreamTruck
If you want an alternative to pot, then I have a few to look up. Many people need an alternative because of drug testing at work, so here are a few options that I like:

Aztec Warrior
Buddha Diamond

Will work in emergencies

Sexy
Buddha Gold

All four of these products fall under the "herbal incense" category and are completely legal alternatives to marijuana use, and all of these are available post the recent string of bans in this category.

I only advise giving these a try if you are currently a pot smoker and want to go legit, or need to be able to pass random drug screenings. These are legal, and pot is not. My actual advice on smoking is to simply not start smoking, ever.
IceCreamTruck
Be aware that further legislation changes are in congress as we speak, and I do not know how that will affect the products above. It could effect none, one, or all of them.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
If you want an alternative to pot, then I have a few to look up. Many people need an alternative because of drug testing at work, so here are a few options that I like:

Aztec Warrior
Buddha Diamond

Will work in emergencies

Sexy
Buddha Gold

All four of these products fall under the "herbal incense" category and are completely legal alternatives to marijuana use, and all of these are available post the recent string of bans in this category.

I only advise giving these a try if you are currently a pot smoker and want to go legit, or need to be able to pass random drug screenings. These are legal, and pot is not. My actual advice on smoking is to simply not start smoking, ever.
What would the ingredients be of those products and what are their potential side-effects? Question
spinout
I friend sold paracetamol to another friend... He thought he bought strong pills Laughing ... he sold lookalikes. It was for smoking purpose - yes you get high on paracetamol also Laughing

Everyone was happy!
IceCreamTruck
Dean, look up plants you can smoke

Damiana -- called the little marijuana in mexico.
Lion's Tail
Syberian Mother Wort (may be illegal now, as I haven't seen lately)
Lemon Grass
Clove
Bay Bean

I'll have to look up the others myself.

Oh, whatever plant produces the "tussin" in robotussin. Coughwort, or something.
spinout
coughwort or something hehe, this is a wonderful thread.
watersoul
spinout wrote:
this is a wonderful thread.

Lol, a thread which was dragged out of 4 and a half years of smoky oblivion by a suspiciously spammish looking post by Medinafox yesterday! Razz
IceCreamTruck
spinout wrote:
coughwort or something hehe, this is a wonderful thread.

Coughwort, yeah, aka Colt's Foot.
Vanilla
I used to smoke clove cigarettes (kretek) and I REALLY loved them. The thing is they're not as harmless as some people mentioned early in this topic. In fact, they're even more dangerous than the regular ones because of the eugenol (clove oil) in their composition. It's a substance that causes numbness and in some people it can worse a throat condition. I know it because I use to live a throat irritated (am I saying this right?) every day.

I stopped smoking since I work with cows (sometimes very angry cows) and I need my breath to run like hell when one is chasing me. Just saying. Don't smoke, people. You'll never know when you will need to run away from something. Razz
Hello_World
In all honesty I would trust 'bush' pot over any of those legal herbs.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Dean, look up plants you can smoke

Damiana -- called the little marijuana in mexico.
Lion's Tail
Syberian Mother Wort (may be illegal now, as I haven't seen lately)
Lemon Grass
Clove
Bay Bean

I'll have to look up the others myself.

Oh, whatever plant produces the "tussin" in robotussin. Coughwort, or something.
Those are all natural products as far as I know. I remember when I was staying at Koh Samui in Thailand they were burning Lemon Grass every where. A wonderful aroma - sort of light and clean instead of that heavy sweet incense one usually gets. I thought clove was good for tooth pain. Although I have not tried that. I love ground clove as a spice ingredient in my food.

Doubt I will be smoking though. Just have never got into the smoking habit.
sudipbanerjee
I never tried. Where should I get them?
Jalissa
I love smoking - i just don't like the chemical junk in cigarettes and the synthetics. I use Duck-n-Roll organic herbs. They taste great and are totally relaxing. Want a high? try the Wild Beast.
IceCreamTruck
Hello_World wrote:
In all honesty I would trust 'bush' pot over any of those legal herbs.

Why? I'm just curious what you know about pot that can't be known here, with these other plants, as well.

It's true that alkaloids were found in some herbal incense that cause birth defects, but generally the herbal incense is advertised to be free of these alkaloids.

I find your statement perplexing, however, as generally humans are VERY clueless, myself included depending on the subject, and I'm just curious if you can outline why bush pot would be "safer" than any of these other plants. If you're just going on a gut feeling, then you are entitled to an opinion, but there isn't much there for the rest of us to take away.

However, if this statement is backed up by fact and figure, then I'm more than happy to discuss the details. The point is that pot is illegal, and these are not. So for what it's worth I trust any one of these herbs to not cause me to loose my job, and pot most definitely will, so we're looking at two different sides of the same coin.

Can you better explain your statement?
justinesparm
I never try it and most important thing is that I never wants to try it. It is not good for our health. I know that it is actually legal, but I also know that it is very dangerous for us.
coolclay
I have this weird tingling sensation that's telling me that Medinafox and Jalissa are both paid to post for this Ducknroll company, and it's not coming from herb smoking!
Afaceinthematrix
eggg wrote:

Like I said, if you're not sitting down when you smoke salvia, then you haven't done your research and you're an idiot for not doing so. People lose control of their bodies all the time! A dentist puts you under, you lose control. You go drinking and can't walk straight, you've lost control. The idea is to know the specifics of the substance you're using and how to have that sort of experience in a responsible, positive way.

I would never sit down while smoking salvia; I lie down on my back (well actually, I take a large hit out of the bong and then lie on my back and blow the smoke out after about thirty seconds). More importantly, I wouldn't ever suggest trying salvia with light (I always do it at night and close my eyes) or noise. Salvia is an amazing experience that I only take advantage of rarely (last time was January of last year - so about 15 months) but when I do, I always enjoy it.
Ultrak1ll
I have heard that some people use banana to get high, I'm not jokin.

For real...
Google : bananadine

I'm agains all kinds of smoking btw, I only drink.
herbal101easy
I own some smoke shops out in Cali and have been doing very well selling a new smoking product call Smokey's Smokable Blends. My customers are liking the Smokey's Smokable Snax because they come in blueberry strawberry and sour apple. I buy all my wholesale stuff from 101easy and they always give a 10% off. Last time i called my friend told me to tell them Jimmy said to call and they gave me 20% off. Give them a call they might give you the discount. Remember Jimmy sent you. (866)387.5527 www.101easy.com
herbal101easy
Jalissa wrote:
I love smoking - i just don't like the chemical junk in cigarettes and the synthetics. I use Duck-n-Roll organic herbs. They taste great and are totally relaxing. Want a high? try the Wild Beast.

never heard of duck n roll. i started smoking Smokey Smokable Blends and i thing that is the best legal high. I have tried weed but now working i need something that is not going to come up on a drug test.
herbal101easy
Ultrak1ll wrote:
I have heard that some people use banana to get high, I'm not jokin.

For real...
Google : bananadine

I'm agains all kinds of smoking btw, I only drink.

That is so true. I saw that on youtube. I think they had something else in it to make them high.
herbal101easy
skygaia wrote:
I've smoked for 20 years. As I'm getting older, I really want to stop smoking.. But, you know, it's really difficult. Actually I don't know well about herb smokes. but Whenever I met those who are non-smoker, I said "don't do anything to regert later... "

If you are trying to stop smoking i would look into using an electronic cigarette. I bought one for my dad for fathers day and he lives it. Battery last forever and the company gives out a lifetime warranty on the batteries. Plus they are cheaper than Blu Cig. I got my electronic cige at Cigestore.com