FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How Rich Are You ?

newso
I found out that I am the 103,107,565th richest person in the world. I somehow doubt that but it was fun to think it for a while. However, this site is to find out how rich you are and to donate some of your riches to the poorer people in the world. I will only do that through the charities that I associate myself with and definitely not through some site on the internet.

These people could be the biggest con artists on the face of the earth. I'm sure though that they get people to fall for the "donating" to poorer people enough times to keep their website going and to make a decent income.

to find out how rich you are heres the link lol http://www.globalrichlist.com/
yo.hassan
another crap. most probably another way to earn money.
m-productions
w00t im in the top 15% of the world >>

anyway I like the little comparison...what we could do with the money, and what it could do for other places... rather interesting.
Blaster
You are the 107,565 richest person in the world!

wow i guess i'm doing quite fine. Thats my parents put together btw hoping everything goes right.
m-productions
Blaster wrote:
You are the 107,565 richest person in the world!

wow i guess i'm doing quite fine. Thats my parents put together btw hoping everything goes right.

so you do releize, that 107,565 (according to this) each person in this is making (more) than what BOTH your parents put together are doing... so there is a massive gap there. its not as good as it looks xD
Blaster
Its not bad either. Well for me it doesn't seem bad.
bri4n5
You are the 5,674,285,715 richest person in the world!

You're in the TOP 94.57%
richest people in the world!

I'm the poorest frihoster Crying or Very sad
newso
bri4n5 wrote:

You're in the TOP 94.57%

LMAO, you are really poor, isn't there only 7billion people in the world. Not making fun or anything. but its interesting how you are that poor but you managed to make that post lol
imagefree
bri4n5 wrote:

You're in the TOP 94.57%

Dont worry!! i am below you Very Happy I just didnt share how poor i am.
PatTheGreat42
Well I don't know how rich I am compared to everyone else, but I do know I only get paid $100 a month. Rock on military.
wellerchap
I'd love to have more money in the bank, and always use the phrase "when I win the Lottery" - though don't even do it !! Rolling Eyes
I have no savings and earn enough to feed my family, pay the mortgage & get to work & back....but hey, isn't going to work all there is to life anyway? Crying or Very sad
hofodomo01
Considering if you live in the US, you're automatically placed within the top 2% of all the people in the world...
Aures
I don't think I'm particularly rich, thus, coming to FRIhost.com, he he.
I'm a medical student, with a neglegible scholarship, living in a 3rd world country- Even having two university professors as parents doesn't make up for that much. Razz
newso
hofodomo01 wrote:
Considering if you live in the US, you're automatically placed within the top 2% of all the people in the world...

thats debatable. Looks at the rich list and its being taken from middle east people. Chinese people. Even europien people.

USA keeps falling and falling and falling.
LostOverThere
hofodomo01 wrote:

Considering the US doesn't have a minimal wage I find that bullcrap. Twisted Evil
standready
LostOverThere wrote:
hofodomo01 wrote:

Considering the US doesn't have a minimal wage I find that bullcrap. Twisted Evil

Sorry, US does have a federally mandated minumin wage. Some localities even mandate a higher minumin (living) wage.

As for me, I am so poor that I can't even pay attention! LOL
kerryworkman
standready wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:
hofodomo01 wrote:

Sorry, US does have a federally mandated minumin wage. Some localities even mandate a higher minumin (living) wage.

As for me, I am so poor that I can't even pay attention! LOL

But the federally mandated minimum wage does not apply to right to work states. For example waiters at Denny's in Northern, Az only make $ 1.75/hr which is much lower than the set minimum wage.
m-productions
the M wage in USA is $6.85 the last time I checked... You MUST earn this much an hour...or else the company you work for is in massive trouble. However, when you are a waiter... you get paid tips.. thus you earn more than the M wage... if not.. you can sue denys.
ashish2005
Quite interesting. I am the 5,259,144,000 richest person in the world! That means I think that I am the second poorest frihoster.
Zombie
Lol, I have like 20 bucks to my name... =(
But at least I have my wits and this needle.
DSGamer3002
I don't really have a job, so it told me that I'm the 5,674,285,715th richest person in the world for making 20 bucks a month from allowance. Razz Seems like I need a raise.
liquid573
Holy Crap! I made the top 10%. I wish I felt that rich. Unfortunately, I do not =(
Srs2388
damn...
You're in the TOP 11.22%
i don't feel that rich though...
sabe
What a strand. Talk about much to do about nothing. I hope that there are not too many strands like this one. If I did not know better I would think that this strand is a good place to put your comments to get points, or something

I feel that I feel my worth not by my $$ but how my life is going. I think it is going pretty good. I do wonder about the fact that I just heard on the radio that as a persons wealth increases that their happiness increases too. I don't know about that. I heard a study a few years ago that says that after a basic wage you don't increase your happiness much. I tend to believe that one.
divinitywolf
i'm sorry but i'm not even gonna bother taking the test Razz
i think its not real. i mean how could they calculate that?!
I'm not that rich anyway. I dont want to be.
money doesnt buy happiness.
neji
Hmm, never thougt that a full time job in the ICT world would get me to the 1.38% richest people in the world...

You are the 83,224,661 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 1.38%
Urban
If you put 1000$ CAN : You're in the TOP 48.18% richest people in the world!

So 50% of the world population are making 1000$ a year? Rolling Eyes

If you put 1000.000.000 $ CAN : You're in the TOP 0.001% richest people in the world!
BUT I am : You are the 107,565 richest person in the world!
107,564 people in the world have a annual income of more than 1000.000.000 $ ? Razz

Atleast I'm the 36th richest frihoster on the forum Cool
missdixy
Ehhh...Well let's just all agree that I'm a pretty poor college student. Yes. Smile
Jerome_vZ
haha thats awesome I was somewhere in the 700 Million mark haha Damit

- Jerome
carlospro7
I find it kind of hard to believe but... I'm the 59,029,289th richest person in the world. That puts me in the top .98% richest people in the world. Shocked
Aiz
Quote:
You are the 47,380,745 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 0.78%

I really don't think this can be taken as anything more than purely for fun. Since, it seems to take in the global exchange rate of the currency you selected, but fail to take in the standard of living in the part of the world that you live at, which is very important in a comparison of relative wealth in my opinion.

(Take china for example, that place hosts about 1/5 of the world's population, and the average income is about 1 thousand some yuan (at least from where I've been to),which is between 1-200 USD, with great differences between the extremes, and yet, the regular living cost (utilities and food, etc) is almost equivalent if you view 1 yuan=1USD. so take those factors into consideration, calculating things only based on income just does not work. (On top of things such as how many family members the income amount supports, and other factors.)

Well, it was an interesting site to look at nonetheless. =P
hofodomo01
Yeah, even if you make considerably less, it's a LOT easier on you when you have family support. I mean, I only have my parents in the States...the rest of my family is in China. We make much, much more than they all do, yet they never have to worry about financial issues, because there's a large group of people willing to help out whenever they need it.
Chris24
I think I am the richest person in the world due to the love I get from my three daughters and wife.....No amount of money is worth that...
djcaution
I just got fired Sad
vinx_18
This is cool ey..hheheheh.. IM poor...Smile)

4,517,142,858. I am in the TOP 75.28% richest people in the world!
Srs2388
that sucks djcaution
factory jobs pay pretty good... but they reek havoc on you
windrei
it said i am the 718,513,005 th richest person in the world, which is top 11.97%.... i wonder how accurate the data is..... i don't think i am rich.. My life is quite poor now.... how come i can get this result...
woodenbrick
windrei wrote:
it said i am the 718,513,005 th richest person in the world, which is top 11.97%.... i wonder how accurate the data is..... i don't think i am rich.. My life is quite poor now.... how come i can get this result...

It doesn't take into account the difference of living costs.
I managed to scrape into the top 15%,In a lot of western countries you couldn't survive off my salary, in Bulgaria I get by.
watersoul
How "rich" are you??

Hmm, maybe because my family was pretty poor when I was a child I suppose I've always valued my lifes riches not by the money in the bank, but by a little list of - food in my belly, clothes on my back, roof over my head, and people who care about me.
If I've got all 4 of them, no matter the quality, I'm better off than many people on this planet so it keeps me from complaining.

If the globalrichlist site makes a few people think and do more to help the poor in the world then yep that's cool, but I wouldnt be comfortable donating through them until I'd checked how much is creamed off in admin/technical charges from every £1.00 I gave Smile
Sarcas
You are the 4,106,820,001 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 68.44%

I'm a youngster, don't mind the numbers, but yeah, there's a huge poor world out there
Donutey
Put in a negative number, as I'm a college student. I think I broke it... it pointed to the poorest side and then didn't have a number so all I got was "______ Richest Person in the World!!"
ssthanapati
Well this is wat they said:

You are the 792,464,529 richest person in the world!

You're in the TOP 13.2% richest people in the world!

not that bad i guess. And i used 2 think i didnt have enuf money to waste on an ipod
ankitdatashn
well I think this way of estimating is all crap.

Students don't earn much, all they get is little pocket money and I get additional revenue from displaing advertisements on my site and through playing contest.

If I take an average I get 100 Us dollars in cash or material so for annual purpose I get about 1200 us dollars.

That gives a rank of 2,175,396,988 and I am in top 36.25 person of this world.

Ahh that's too less gotta compete with bill gates!! [Smile]
mjohnson
Although I am not the poorest people,I think I am a poorer one because I have no occupation.now my parents pay for my study and I am very ashame for that.maybe after tow years I will become a not very poor man.
Whong
I have enough to live and am pretty satisfied with it! Very Happy

If I were to be more rich I think I'd probably be also more unhappy. Many rich people seem to be very unhappy and worried... Confused
tikitait
OMG, what? I got this

You are the 57,139,211richest person in the world
0.95 %

Why do I have so many financial issues then lol
max2500
TOP 13.68% for me,

although theres something up with that site, once u put in over £1million or so it stops going up the list and your always the 107,000 or something richest person.

ah well, fun little thing anyways Smile
rheanna
Laughing I'm broke haha You are the 734,285,882richest person in the world!
tijn01
I'm certainly not rich, but I am gratefully not to be poor or starving. It's not hard to be in the top percentages of rich people when there are so many people with nothin in this world. I read a thing the other day that said if we shrunk the world to 100 people, but kept the proportions as they are now, something like 75 of the people wouldn't know where there next meal was coming from. And only one of the peopl would have a computer!
Vrythramax
If FRIH$ count I am the richest person in their history!

Top that!
_AVG_
Hey! I didn't even get a rank! I came in the poorest of people in the world!
WebKitten
lol....this thing is broken Smile)
Tatsumaru
Number 846,958,528 for me

And I'm in the top 14% richest people of the world. I find that very hard to believe haha Laughing
unknownc1c
haha, that's funny. I don't have a job right now, but i still find this funny that it makes you feel rich. Like everyone is saying, i highly doubt that's true and it probably is just a con to get money, though that's really mean to make people think they're donating to the poor.
theem
Quote:

You are the 6,952,533 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 0.11%

What the hell ? whoz at the top ? Shocked
rheanna
_AVG_ wrote:
Hey! I didn't even get a rank! I came in the poorest of people in the world!

LoL, Val I want my money back.. hahaha Laughing
dac_nip
im quite rich.. very rich in love and friends and family. hehe..
chemical-music
I am porr ! Cool
dimg
taking that test would be much to depressing, lets just say i drink colt 45...not because i like the taste but because its cheap. Anyone who has been "down on their luck" will be able to identify with this senerio.
scotty
Wow I'm loaded, I really needed this site to tell me that! /end sarcasm

Its quite startling to see how poor most of the world is, and how much people whine and moan about not having enough money when in reality the majority of the people in the world has less that they do.
raine dragon
m-productions wrote:
the M wage in USA is $6.85 the last time I checked... You MUST earn this much an hour...or else the company you work for is in massive trouble. However, when you are a waiter... you get paid tips.. thus you earn more than the M wage... if not.. you can sue denys.

nope. it doesn't work that way in all states. there is generally a state set minimum wage for people who work in jobs where they get tips. The employer only has to pay that much. Then the person collects their tips up and is supposed to have more then minimum wage. if they do not, the boss is supposed to pay them the rest to make it minimum wage.

as for me, I am in the TOP 14.82% richest people in the world.

You are the 889,428,940 richest person in the world!

That would be on my federal-work-study wage of $3,000 a year, which I work at minimum wage for my school for and then have it garnished to pay for my education.

...I feel so wealthy (/sarcasm) I only have student loan debts for about 60x the highest amount of money I have ever had at one time in my life.

On a side note, 40/h a week for a whole year at us minimum wage of $6.25 (I think that is what it is?) gives you roughly $13,000. which puts you in the TOP 12.66%
richest people in the world. Where I live, you can not live on that. In fact, the cost of living for my state is estimated at $28,519.33.

More then twice what someone makes full time at a minimum wage job.

If one made that exact cost of living in MD, USA wage, then they would be the 481,632,759 richest person in the world and in the TOP 8.02%
----

it cracks me up that if you type '0' it says 'You are the richest person in the world!'
faund
Is that serious?

I am 4,240,148,572th. You're in the TOP 70.66% richest people in the world! In fact I am a poor man Sad
babumuchhala
As per the list I am 882,964,646

Now if u cared enough on playing with the site then u did really know that they are flawed
PatTheGreat42
I get paid $100/month. Whoo military.

'Course, I also get free food, a free education, free board, and a guarenteed job for at least five years.

AND I get to blow stuff up!

It's my dream job!
biljap
I’m not rich but I have enough for my basic needs… Hopefully I’ll find job soon and change it. I would like to be able to make one of my dreams come true sometimes and not just live day by day.
billit
You are the 230,260,870richest person in the world!

yäy I'm rich ^_____^ I've got much money when both of my parents died! so i have 300 000 sek = 30 000 euro!
mimsxmassacre
I"M IN THE TOP 80%

probably because I don't have a job
xD

How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope. Richer and ready to give some of your newly found wealth to those who need it most. It not hard - just slip your hand in your pocket and pull out something special. Something that can help redress the balance - and also make you feel uncommonly good. Many peoples lives could be happier if you donated just one hour's salary (approx $0.26 - UK estimate).
endless
this stuff is crap, i typed 1 and it said 78,123 richest people

and when i typed 4500000 it said 107,565 :\

i almost says 107,565 all the time, this stuff is crap, and when you type 0 it says you are the richest poeple in the world
iamarun
It is bit embaracing to check the richess ranking relating to money but the truth is that i am 863,571,764th rank in in money. I would like to say that the money goes and comes some times it can go down to the earct some times it might touch the skies and the stable richess is the character and attitude we have. I would say that i am proud enough to say that i am rich in character and attitude.

Anyway thank you for the idea, it was fun. Good post
gerly20
newso wrote:
I found out that I am the 103,107,565th richest person in the world. I somehow doubt that but it was fun to think it for a while. However, this site is to find out how rich you are and to donate some of your riches to the poorer people in the world. I will only do that through the charities that I associate myself with and definitely not through some site on the internet.

These people could be the biggest con artists on the face of the earth. I'm sure though that they get people to fall for the "donating" to poorer people enough times to keep their website going and to make a decent income.

[quote="gerly20"]I am poor so they won't be geting any money from me. Surprised
LostOverThere
hofodomo01 wrote:
Yeah, even if you make considerably less, it's a LOT easier on you when you have family support. I mean, I only have my parents in the States...the rest of my family is in China. We make much, much more than they all do, yet they never have to worry about financial issues, because there's a large group of people willing to help out whenever they need it.

Yeah, what always surprised my family when they went to America is the massive amounts of beggars in the streets.

Minimal wage is very important, for example France's minimal wage is $12USD an hour, while the United States minimal wage is only $5.50USD an hour (for over 21s).

A Countries wealth should not be determined by how much money the richest person makes, but how they treat the poor. (For example, all countries should have free health cover, a decent minimal wage of at least 10USD, etc.)
ExecuKev
I'm rich in spirit...
tahoestyle
Top 2.3% = 138,260,870

I need a different job Wink
smokey4life
Yea i think this thing just spits out random numbers lol according to the site i am:

You are the 786,570 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 0.01%

Somehow i highly doubt that
ankitdatashn
with no pocketmoney and no job I think I might be in top 1% of the world but from below!
datter
Well, monetarily I'm the 184,791,305 richest person in the world, which is the TOP 3.07%.
Happily, there's more to life than money.
BPrice
acording to this site the lowest you can be is 5,896,333,715 richest in the world and 98.27% and that is earning £50 per year. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Surprised Very Happy Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
FFXclan
newso wrote:

We studends can't even been in this list because of insufficient funds ;P
Idoru
You are the 600,091,955richest person in the world!
Hm, and I work as a cleaner... Scary, how the worlds assets are distributed, since I still is amongst the top
10%... Hasn't accounted for the whole family here, just for myself, and we live on the edge every month,
it seems. Ofcourse, it's a question of prioritizing for us, as for most in the west, but still - top 10%. Someone
succeded big time in 'divide et conqra'...
thomasw
well im the 107,565 richest person lol

complete rubbish - i decided to do a random number because when you enter another figure your rank doesnt change

for me anyway

Very Happy
Vrythramax
If you count FRIH$ I am the richest in history! As for real money...I'm in big trouble Crying or Very sad
iyepes
I tested the application and with numbers below 100 or above 200000, results don't work. Above 200000 you will always receive the same position.

I've found I'm in the 12% of richest population (income before deductions), I really wondered about it, yes, I could be more generous.
Kitten Kong
If you have access ot the internet from your own home and have time to look at crap like this then I can already tell you that you are in the top few percentile of wealthy people in this world for the simple fact that even the poorest people in developed nations are far wealthier than most people in the world. Everyone be thankful that you don't have to wait for a wealthy white person to donate you a dollar a week and pose endlessly in front of cameras while never being allowed to brush the flies from your face.