FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More "offical" contests.

m-productions
Why cant bondings pull something like this off again,
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1212.html
Look at that reward... Double space and bandwith!! and top of which, a new banner for the site! and it should be a contest which everyone could join in on, (not some writing contest limited to a topic) something that deals with web design. I think this would be loads of fun. Come on Bondings... you know you want to ^_~

edit: One I think people would really like is a "frihost rank images" as... the frihost freak one.... is kinda yukky.. (I almost dont want to get 5k posts cuase of it) ...I think people would love this, and then for a sweet reward we can have a custom rank image [like the one there is now...(but noones has it xD] that would rock!!!
imagefree
Yes there should be contests, not just for Writing and Graphic Designing.

You may start a contact for the best helper Very Happy The person having the best reputation in the eye of other members will will the contest, or something like this.

Hows the suggestion?
rvec
imagefree wrote:
Yes there should be contests, not just for Writing and Graphic Designing.

You may start a contact for the best helper Very Happy The person having the best reputation in the eye of other members will will the contest, or something like this.

Hows the suggestion?
You want to give me a price? Thank you very much but you don't have to Razz
BTW: someone is already working on something like that Wink

The contests, are a nice idea and I think it's on Bondings' to-do list. tridruG already started a contest and there where some lines in the topic about that suggesting more contests are coming.
m-productions
Yeah... but the only official contest right now... is no different from any current contest... you get frih$... w00000p. official contests should be unique from the rest, with a reward that makes you go "HOLY CRAP!! I NEED TO WIN!" A unique forum rank/ extra space .. ect those are things we cant give. Also... I think contests should be based around frihost, or our websites (which most everyone here has) so that everyone can take place. And some may say "well everyones not good with graphics' very very very true, however, anyone can work on small simple graphics.. its easier than one would think (cuase I myself suck on graphics) but the point being unique prizes, and contest that really matter are whats going to spike real interest.

and a note to trig in case you read: By no means am I trying to put down your writing contest!!! I think its a great idea (once you open the topic like you said your going to) but.. its still going to be limited to few people) and frih$... anyone can give away...so other than it got an OK by the mods/admins/w/e theres nothing really official about it... (so i just dont whant you to think im putting it down... cause when i read my post thats what it sounded like... not my meaning at all))
LostOverThere
Here Here! This would be great!
tidruG
Well, all Official contests will give you an official winner thingy in your user page (in the future). I don't know about added bandwidth or extra space, but certainly, a temporary rank image or something would be good.

As for the writing contest, no hard feelings Smile. I realized that Harry Potter would be quite narrow a topic. It was a gamble, and one that paid off somewhat (just wait till I publish the entries, I loved them!)