FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dark Angels clan website

What do you think of my website?
It's really good.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Not very good.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It isn't bad.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
It's really bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I hate the colors..it hurts my eyes! argghhh...
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Damarus
Okey people I've been working on this from blank page and everything has been made by me. Very Happy
I've used Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Site Studio 6 from Effective studios for designing.

It took me 8 days to make the website and it isn't exactly finished yet. I still need to get resources for Art Caffe and Downloads section but it will all be on within next update. Also I am allready codding up a new design for Forums so that they are of the simillar design as website. Smile

And on the next update the website will have a new domain name so that all is connected. Wink

Anyway...here is the website link and I'm looking forward to read your Comments and Critics.
http://www.dark-angels.frih.net

Thx for reading and C&C please! Very Happy

PS. please vote on it Razz
InsanePL
Nie layout, but code is so crappy and weird + colors are sux Smile
Daisie
I like the graphics and the overall layout but...
I think you should put the copyright and the "created" bits at the end, under everything. The only thing that I can see is that you use far to much red, it's confusing (and hurt the eyes too).

Otherwise, well done!

Vote on it? where?
catscratches
It's hard to read in some way. Not very kind to the eyes.
Damarus
Yea I thought the colors would be a prob..I'm thinking of changeing my text color to white or orange...will do a few tests with it.

Thx for your C&C Razz
newso
i like the overall layout of the website. Graphics are cool and loads quickly unlike some websites i know that use graphics.

It will be even better when you have finished the website, i suggest you remove the links that dont work and have a coming soon section explaining whats coming soon.

I also suggest that you make the whole thing central, at the moment it is all justified to the left. This will just improve the look a bit more.

But other than that i think your websites looking great. Keep up the good work.
SamiTheBerber
You have done nice work with site. The code is valid and site layout is nice looking. The background picture is awfull big and you could slip it few times.
the6thfactor
Good banner. Other then that, the colors are wayyy too bright. And when you change them, try to stay away from a pure bright color (example: your current, straight #FFFFFF, etc. ). They are very blinding, especially when using them on such a dark color (a.k.a black). Add some gray tones into the text to calm it down a bit. Also a suggestion, possibly try two background colors? One for the page background and one for the content table background? This will create more interest with a variety of colors, plus it will ease the user towards the main focus of the site: the content.