FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I see the old pages even after uploding the new one (plz hlp

iamarun
Dear frihos,

I have made changes to the website i hosted with frihost. But whenever i want to see the changed website i cannot, i only see the old one.

I tried to delete the temporary internet files and cookies and tried to refresh and did everything i could.

Now i need your help, please help me as soon as possible.

I will be greatful to you for your quick reply as it was done for my past requests.

thanks in advance
Peterssidan
Are you sure that you have uploaded the new/updated files in the correct place?
Bockman
I don't know how it works on your ISP, but some ISP's cache international sites on a national cache server. Most of the times you can get your new page by requesting a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5 or Alt+F5 depending on your browser).

Have you tried that?

Be Well Cool
rvec
have you uploaded with ftp or direct-admin?
iamarun
I have uploaded directly with my admin. I have tried all the different way of refreshing.
I have deleted the all the cache and i have done every possible thing that i can do in my little knowledge.

Please help me
rvec
in what directory/folder did you upload them?
It has to be in the public_html folder.
swizzy
the only possibility is that u have not uploaded properly, because frihost does not have any kind of caching system enabled, it is either file upload error, or the cache is still not clear on your end..