FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The HatAches

Sphaerenkern
Hey,
a friend of me and I wanted to watch some flamewar on youtube, so we played a song, recorded it, I made some video and we uploaded it to YouTube under the name "the HatAches".
Then we waited - and waited... but noone called us "stupid bastards", noone called us "pathetic idiots", noone flamed at all Sad
So we thought, let the video stay on youtube Very Happy
Here it is, what do you think of it? Smile
coreymanshack
Sphaerenkern wrote:
Hey,
a friend of me and I wanted to watch some flamewar on youtube, so we played a song, recorded it, I made some video and we uploaded it to YouTube under the name "the HatAches".
Then we waited - and waited... but noone called us "stupid bastards", noone called us "pathetic idiots", noone flamed at all Sad
So we thought, let the video stay on youtube Very Happy
Here it is, what do you think of it? Smile

Aww you stupid idiot! J/k I like to watch nearly any youtube video. Most are funny.
froginabox
No no no, coreymanshack, you're supposed to say "FIRST!"

And I'm supposed to say nasty four letter words in response :-p

That being said, the best way to start a YouTube flame war is to post a video of someone playing drums well. Guaranteed. First will be the flames that are about who is the best drummer ever (Neal Pert, Mike Portnoy, whoever). Then comes the people who start flaming the person playing saying he uses triggers, as if the triggers play the drums and the drummer just has to look pretty. Then you'll get the flames saying the video is sped up AND s/he is using triggers.... then repeat the cycle.

P.S., the cover isn't too bad, I've seen much worse :-p
Sphaerenkern
froginabox wrote:

P.S., the cover isn't too bad, I've seen much worse :-p

Do you think we would be flamed if we made it very bad by purpose instead of just taking the first record?
froginabox
Probably not... and sometimes it takes a long time for people to find your video and start commenting.
Sphaerenkern
I hoped for youtube nerds who have nothing else to do than watching all new vids.
We have nearly 100 Views, anyway Smile