FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what are FRIH$ ?

argha
Hi all...

I am new to this forum can anyone will be kind enough to explain what FRIH$ ?

and how to have a donate FRIH$ link in my profile like most user have.

Please let me know I will be greatful to all who will like to help me understand this.

Regards,

Argha
tidruG
This question has already been answered in other forums...

1. Frihost points are basically the number of days you can keep your website active. For every day, 1 point will be deducted from your total points. And every day, your points are automatically reduced to 45. You cannot have more than 45 points... so, basically, you can keep a website iwhtout posting in these forums for 45 days, though we would rather you be active on our forums.

2. FRIH$ are a sort of currency that can only be used on this site. You can use it in the Markeptplace to buy yourself graphics or other things. Please check out the Marketplace to request for anything you want, and "donate" FRIH$ to the people who offer service to you.
argha
Hi tidrug..

Thank you for this information.. I have posted this because it was my first day and wanted to know about it. Thanks for this help .. I an greatful to you..

I like this forum people are so helpful and really want to help each other out may be for points but anyways its good and I am enjoying it.

I am still wating for a approval of my site...

Thanks again
icesun
just like money,isn't it?
Bondings
Yes, please read our faq. It's not perfect and certainly not complete, but it does answer some common questions.
Quote:
Q: What are the 'FRIH$'?
Unlike the Points, the FRIH$ are here to trade, donate, buy and exchange things. You can do whatever you want with them. You can buy and trade services/goods in the marketplace. Frihost will also give away certain things for a specific amount of FRIH$ in the future.

Q: What are the 'Points'?
The Points are used to determine how active you are. You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.
budazz
i will try to look around so i can use my points...hehehe
tidruG
argha wrote:
Hi tidrug..

Thank you for this information.. I have posted this because it was my first day and wanted to know about it. Thanks for this help .. I an greatful to you..

I like this forum people are so helpful and really want to help each other out may be for points but anyways its good and I am enjoying it.

I am still wating for a approval of my site...

Thanks again

Thanks for the compliments to the forum... we're doing our best to make it the best place to go "foruming" Very Happy

As for approval for your site, that can only be done by Administrators and since they have a lot of things to do (a lot of requests to look into), it may take some time to answer requests. You must understand that every request has to be properly scrutinised... we make sure that your 5 posts are meaningful and not spam, and only then accept your requests... so, please be patient. Also, take it from my personal experience, know that this is the best place to get free sub-domains on the Net, so your patience will be well-rewarded.
argha
I do understand ... now its my second day , by now I have learned a lot of things .. about the service, FAQ, and SPAM...

Argha