FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My gaming blog

Chance570
http://fpssource.net

Hey y'all peeperoos! Razz

I'm Chance570, 17 year old from United States.

I been putting a lot of time into my blog lately, sharing it between school work and studies. This is basically what I do in my freetime, writing on whatever concerns my generic interest.

It's great fun, personally. But I post this because I'm looking for feedback.

Please don't mind the physical presence, that can be worked out. I know I need a header, and that's what I'm currently working on- something really good.

Well, I usually do daily updates which is really good and my site visitor count has increased by 40% this month. My visitor count has increased every week for the last 4 weeks, and definitely has already surpassed last weeks count which is great.

Thanks guys, any comments feedback is appreciated. We are also looking for some writers, so if you have any interest in PlayStation 3 or Nintendo's Wii, please PM me here or post back.

Thanks!
the6thfactor
Nice nice, a lot of good info on there. Looks like a great little blog you have going Smile
pudding
Looks good, just keep expanding it Smile I like the theme.
pampoon
Good job. I like the content a lot and the theme goes pretty good with the overall idea of the blog. I also noticed that it is very organized and looks like it is set to expand a lot in the near future. Keep up the good work, and look for new ways to make it better.

I'd give it a 4 our of 5.

God bless Wink ,
Pampoon
regards
I love the pictures very much, they really give me the excitment of playing computer games! By the way, you said you had a great number of visitors, and I saw you have Google Adsense in your website. So do you have a great revenue with your adsense too?

Razz Smile, Regards