FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

request for a secrets & Confession forum topic

argha
I have an IDEA...

anonymously contribute your secrets & Confession. Each secret can be a regret, hope, funny experience, unseen kindness, fantasy, belief, fear, betrayal, erotic desire, feeling, confession, or childhood humiliation. Reveal anything - as long as it is true

secret & Confession anonymous will help .

Many of these secrets are facts about ourselves that we fail to see. The process of 'sharing' is then finding out what it is you refuse to acknowledge about your life."

Each is a silent prayer of hope, love, fear, joy, pain, sorrow, guilt, happiness, hatred, confidence, strength, weakness and a million other things that we all share as human beings... there will be no fakeness here.. it's the hidden deepest thoughts within us all... and it allows us to connect to our own selves more deeply..."
Just knowing that other people feel the same, makes you feel a little less alone, and vulnerable. It helps us to live the next day knowing other people can get through similar problems.

THIS FORUM TOPIC WILL HELP US I BELIEVE
Bondings
Every few days a new forum is suggested. I can't add them all. I first think of it a few days/weeks and then only add one or two forums.
Monkeydog
I think they just want a topic though,not a whole forum...