FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

undoweb
Hello, I need feedback to my new design at: http://tdiblog.com
tAnks
LukeakaDanish
Hi,

I believe your site could benefit greatly from some more graphical stuff - design a logo (or buy one at the marketplace) and put it at the top of the page.

Then start thinking about a color scheme - pick one color and combine it with white and black to get hundreds of different shades - then design your page using these.

Make headings stand out more by making them bigger and bolder - and make the body content more easily readable by increasing the line-height and changing away from the awfully generic Times New Roman to some sans serif font - these look better than serifs for body content generally, opposite for headings.

Perhaps you could use your example blog as a template for your theme - that way you could get some consistency in your design as well Smile

Those are my tips Smile

EDIT: It looks much better now Smile congrats!
benjad
As a template, it is a good template. Someone could very easily come along, and put their branding right over that template and come up with a pretty good looking blog.
newso
i agree, you have a good base for a great site. But i do think that its not a unique site. You need to create a brand, your own unique look.

A decent logo, and some graphics will give the site a great improvemet. I agree you site is looking great and has very good potential.