FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did you crack/break your PSP's LCD screen? I can fix it.

Dwyer17
PSP LCD Screen Repair - $65, parts & Labor

It really sucks when you drop your PSP screen and you turn it back on to find that the LCD screen is cracked and you can't see anything anymore. Repair services cost alot. I am offering to fix your PSP's LCD Screen for $65. That includes parts and labor. It's a really good deal. You ship it to me, I'll get it shipped back to you within 3 days. Just reply to this topic and I'll contact you requesting further information. You pay all shipping costs.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm doing this as a favor and possibly a small part time job. I know what I'm doing and you can trust me.

If you don't need it installed or don't want me to install it, I can sell you the screen by itself for $50.
[FuN]goku
Do you do laptop screens? lol, i need my laptop lcd repaired , but i dont really trust anyone except someone like dell whom i bought my laptop from. Well i dont even trust them which is why im backing up my data before sending my laptop back.
Dwyer17
Sorry, just the PSP screen.
andy26
is it just the protective screen or the actual lcd screen its self?
Dwyer17
It is the actual LCD itself.
brucedes
$50? You can get the screens on ebay for roughly $25 with shipping...
Animal
The only currency allowed to be used on the Frihost Forum is FRIH$ - I'm afraid you are not allowed to advertise your own services here if you are charging real money. I'd suggest that you try offering your services via eBay, or perhaps using your Frihost hosting space to create a website for your repair service.

Sorry, but I have to -close- this thread.