FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what does this mean?

ftv_flung
On the DirectAdmin thing, it says I can have Domain Administration - can I add another domain or something then?

And does this have any limitations etc.?

Thanks.
mathiaus
Yes you can add other domains. You will need to purchase them elsewhere first, however once you own them, there are no limitation to how many you can add here at Frihost Smile
ftv_flung
Can you give me some instructions on how to go about doing it then?

Thanks
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-49716.html
It's described in this topic.
Bondings
ftv_flung wrote:
Can you give me some instructions on how to go about doing it then?

Thanks

In domain administration, you need to go to add a new domain and there you fill in domain.com (or whatever your domain is). The default options should be ok.
http://www.site-helper.com/misc.html#domains
http://www.site-helper.com/gettingstarted.html#register
nivinjoy
As the title is "What does this mean ?" i am adding my question here....
Question Question
Recently i have found to have some problems with the direct domain system provided to me by frihost...The problem is that.....,
First of all i sign into my account and go to the public_html folder and click on any of the folder in that then sometimes i see a message like...

Quote:
"Your connection has timed out

Details

Either your request was invalid or the program hasn't completed your request.Please notify the server admin."

I also see this message sometimes after editing some HTML files and click on save as button and sees that the changes have not been done...!!! Sad Sad

What is the reason for this...? Please see that my internet connection is not at all slow..And this problem started just a few days back...Please anyone tell me the reason for this...?
nivinjoy
Please anyone reply to the above question...This keeps on coming...

It is very much disturbing and pathetic...because i enter the direct domain system and make the changes wherever applicable..then when i try to save the changes the above said thing happens...Please anyone help me out in this problem..!!

What is the cause of this problem...??Is it anything because of my internet connection or anything with the internal problems at the head level of frihost..(Oops..i am sorry to say that.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )
Bondings
@nivinjoy, I don't know what could cause this. It might be on our server or on your side. I'll be working on the server during the next few days, maybe that will help.
nivinjoy
That's what i also dont know...But thanks for looking into the matter...

Now let me also see whether is there any chance for a mistake like this to happen from my side...It is very much disturbing..that's why i posted a doubt like this...sorry for that...