FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shout out from middle tennessee!!!!

Do you live in Nashville?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

IceCreamTruck
Hey,
Just wanted to see how many people are from middle Tennessee. It's an awesome place to live, and a great place to raise a family or have huge groups of friends over for cookouts.

My problem = No body to invite to my cookouts. ;-p

Please let me know if you too are in Middle tennessee and like the idea of hanging out with a cool couple at our home near Nashville.

Also, we like to play poker, so we are going to be having some poker nights at our house just as soon as we have enough chairs to go around the table that we have gotten for just such occasions.

I'm talking to all of you "people who hate people" too you know. We are low-key, and don't really like rowdy situations, so we are catering to people who aren't usually social by having cookouts/poker nights that are really down to earth and something that everyone can enjoy.

Me and my fiance are also available for double dates in the Nashville area, and we know about some cool places to go and have dinner for a small group of people (couples only!!).
wellerchap
blimey....it seems that absolutely 100% of the world's population DO NOT live in Mid Tennessee.
Could be a good place to go to get away from it all ! Very Happy
McDucque
I've got a friend that live's in Parrotsville, TN.... That's....close.ish