FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

want to reset the points /

assee
hei . i went on vacation and my points went to - 87 / can u plz reset to 0 . i want to participate .

plz plz plz plz.

waiting,
Shewolf
Or you can do it the hard way, by posting. It usually works Wink
k_s_baskar
I Agree u'r worthfull Idea Shewolf Wink
assee
excuse me shewolf? who are u> i posted this only for mods not for u///
rvec
Watch out, you are almost starting a flame bait. He was trying to help you, and it might not be such a great help but that's no reason to start like this.

I can't help you with resetting your points. I have never seen it happen before and I know no mods can do that. Maybe big B can help you but I doubt that.
Bondings
I changed them to 0. However this is only a one-time reset. Next time when you reach that negative points, your hosting account will most likely be removed.
SlowWalkere
Aye, I'll agree with Shewolf.

I went on a hiatus for a while too, and when I came back I was around -60 points. To be honest I was a bit surprised I didn't get a message saying my account was suspended or terminated.

For a while I made a few posts a week, making sure I didn't fall any further behind. Then I increased the numbers of posts slightly and over a week or two I was out of the hole.

Remember, you only lose one point per day. So if you make one quality post (worth 5 points), you'll counter-act all of the points lost for five days. Make one quality post per day for five days, and you'll have netted 20 points closer to 0. At that slow pace, you'll be back to zero in a matter of weeks. Don't try to do it all in one day, set goals and work your way back up slowly.

I think the best way you can prove to Bondings and the forum crew that you want to stick around is to put in some time and post your way back into the positive numbers.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
- Walkere
[FuN]goku
@SlowWalkere - Yeah i agree with you, ive been posting on frihost quite a bit lately too, more than i use to, this is one of the first things i do when i go online now is check frihost.
rvec
bondings solved the problem I don't think any more comments on this are needed
-close-