FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

V for Vendetta

joshumu

Truly a revolutionary graphic novel. It is amazing how relevant it still is to todays world. Its not fair comparing comics or books or movies with each other. But The movie V for Vendetta is worth a look too.
Shewolf
I love V for Vendetta, both comicand movie. It's a shame though, how many people just liking it because of the action, and not the plot. Very understandable though, because if people took the storyline more literary the makers might come in some sort of trouble.
Anyway, I love V, the way he plays with the words and feelings of "the common world".
Quote:

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.
dangerdog
i love v for vendetta. alan moore is amazing, though i feel like most of his works which were touched by the screen were completely bastardized. for this reason, i chose simply not to see the movie of this one, i couldn't stand for such a brilliant work to be ruined. it would be like sin city all over again, only a thousand times worse. Sad
joshumu
Yeah i can feel that way. But like i said. Its not fair to compare different mediums.
RubySlasher
I never bought the graphic model, just read a few pages before I ever saw the movie, but I really did like the movie a whole lot. If I ever see the graphic novel again, I'll buy it.
wabik90
It's sad, because i have never read the V for Vendetta comics(or graphic novel...), but I bought Hellblazer some time ago(i haven't finished jet) but I have to say it's pretty nice Smile

P.S. I saw V for Vendetta movie made by Wachowski brothers - it was awesome

Cheers Exclamation
crimson_aria
there's a novel? wow. I didn't know. I love the movie.
304esque
Ooh this looks quite interest <3

I never got to watch the movie, and this comic really looks nice ;D

Oh, if only I make american dollars to buy american comics at their "cheap" prices D;

I'll be sure to look into this anyways! Thanks so much for uploading that short strip here~!
blk3
I've already watched it, but I didn't like it much. I guess I was expecting more action.
viosaid
I've already watched it, but I didn't like it much. I guess I was expecting more action.
joncom
i saw it with 2 friends of my and it is verey cool movie.
and love his name Surprised