FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

So how is Halo 3?

m-productions
Alright, when reading the title, most will be "its not out yet" well for the most part, you are correct, but lucky people in norway got their copy already!!!

http://www.myarcadeplanet.com/story-586-Halo-3-Release-Date-Broken-in-Europe.html
QrafTee
m-productions wrote:
Alright, when reading the title, most will be "its not out yet" well for the most part, you are correct, but lucky people in norway got their copy already!!!

http://www.myarcadeplanet.com/story-586-Halo-3-Release-Date-Broken-in-Europe.html

That's funny, because I don't see how your topic title has anything to do with what you posted. As to how it is, you're going to have to ask some Norwegians because if people break the release date in the U.S., they'll get fired and fined.
m-productions
The title clearly states that the game is out (how can someone know how the game is without it being out someplace) have you taken any writing classes, you should know that a catchy title is always a good thing to have, it made you read the topic no?, so thats what it had to do with it, (I dont even like halo, so i could care less what people think about it). This is the forum section for games, I am letting people know of this news. And if the realse date gets broken one place, it gets broken in others, thats just how it is.
QrafTee
m-productions wrote:
The title clearly states that the game is out (how can someone know how the game is without it being out someplace) have you taken any writing classes, you should know that a catchy title is always a good thing to have, it made you read the topic no?, so thats what it had to do with it, (I dont even like halo, so i could care less what people think about it). This is the forum section for games, I am letting people know of this news. And if the realse date gets broken one place, it gets broken in others, thats just how it is.

Um... sir. The title says, "How is Halo 3?" It does not say, "Halo 3 is out." You could assume it's out from the title, but do not misinterpret it as the same message. And the content of the post is just advertisement; you know that and I know that. But we shouldn't start a flame war, so whatever. Smile
m-productions
advertisement of what? and the title does have to do with the post...
I always post about release dates being broken here, I did it for bioshock as well... more people usually post on it tho. also, it seems even more peopel have goten it early now... and people are already starting to post up the map list, videos, ending pictures...and everything.
McDucque
Yeah, I've been pretty good about getting stuff before the release. It happened with Bioshock, happened about a week early. I haven't been so lucky coming across Halo 3.

But I did get Stranglehold about a week before it came out. and I have Blazing Angels: Secret Missions of WW2. I heard that wasnt out until like, the 26th, and Ive had that a couple weeks now.
jugalm9
Halo 3 has been packed with some awesome new features, weapons, vehicles and astounding graphics

There is this Forge mode where you can edit the map (multiplayer) you are playing, INGAME, by deropping and moving various objects around.

There is also the Theatre mode through which you can record and view the game at various angles and depth. As far as i have explored this feature, it is really cool.
infobankr
I haven't played Halo 3 but my cousin has it and he says it is awesome. However, he's also told me that the game is so popular some of the online features get overloaded, like you are supposed to have 16 player games, but they are limiting it to 4 players at a time.
Shewolf
A friend of mine skipped school for a couple of days, just to play Halo 3. So, I suppose he liked it. Razz Personally, never played it...