FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

have a good SEO deal

secondeye
i read many articles over here and on net too and came to the conclusion that google gives pageranks to those webs who has a their links placed on other site, Like Link Exchange

Well i have a very good Quality of traffic of about 2500/day and also want more traffic and more page impression from more traffic

Ok the deal is that if anyone of u here has a very good traffic then place ur post here and we botyh add each other in link exchange,

the more links we add to more otherwebs than the higher chances of gtting page rank

What You say friends? if accepted then post i will place ur link to my web directory and in return u place my link in ur directory.

DONe?????
imagefree
What i say is that this post should be in link exchange section
secondeye
Well may be and may be not because this thing also helps in search engine optimization....
littlegiant
Before anyone goes gung ho with a link exchange these days you should read this Google Webmasters Guidelines page on 'Link Schemes':

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=66356

The long and short of it is Google is no longer looking kindly upon reciprocal linking and especially the kind which it deems is for the express purpose of manipulating page rank. I've heard tell already of sites dropping out of Google because of excessive link exchanges. Personally, I would tread very carefully in this arena.
secondeye
yeah I think your rite, Its better to submit our Link In Search engine directories.. Well Do any one of you know a good Php tutorial Website which taught us with the Video presentation?
georgekalathil
This deal is of not much use..