FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Xbox360 Wireless Adapter

newso
Cheapest i have found is 55. It think this is a total rip off. Are there any alternatives out there that also work with the xbox 360.

I would also like to know, are they worth getting. Does it make your games lag or what.
greatfire
use ethernet buddy, less lag
newso
dont matter now lol. Sold the 360 and brought a PS3. best move ive ever done lol
Ghengis
Uh, did you happen to get any *games* for PS3? I don't want to start a war, but I think most non-biased observers would say the PS3 is in last place right now. There's fewer people on the online service, they have next to no exclusives, and the ones that are there suck balls (cf. Lair). WHEN a few of next year's exclusives drop -- MGS4, FF13, etc -- it may become a worthy investment, but as it stands some major players like BioShock and Mass Effect make the 360 a must-have... unless you don't like those games, in which case, hey, feel free to spend the extra money on the shiny behemoth. There's always some good multiplatform titles.

I was going to try to find a good deal on a PS3 a short while ago -- I have a second [refurb] 360 that I want to get rid of, and thought I might be able to trade 360 + some games + maybe cash for a used PS3 from somebody looking to swap allegiances. I pretty much gave up, because I realized that looking through the entire PS3 section at EB, the only games I wanted were also available for 360. The only reason I'd like a PS3 right now is to run Linux on it, and for a game console, that's kind of sad.