FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flight of the Conchords

scottycrip
Is anyone else in love with this show? I think it is absolutely hilarious and I find a new thing to laugh at each time I watch an episode. The songs are amazingly funny and the dialog is top-notch. It is one of three current HBO shows I adore (entourage, curb your enthusiasm being the other two.)
dangerdog
i loooved the first episode! the second and third were pretty good, but as the season went on it went downhill. in the first couple of weeks it was totally one of my favorite songs ever (the robot song is the best thing ever - binary solo!) but then we downloaded/watched some of their 'stand up'. those specials are essentially exactly the same songs, only MUCH better versions of them. so as we watched them ruin them in later episodes we were a little disappointed... i watched it faithfully until the end, but i was a little sad.

i hope they come up with some new material! i hear they've already been renewed for a second season, but i wouldn't be totally surprised to see them drop it.
rightclickscott
I saw one of their comedy specials late at night, and it was rather awesome. I don't have HBO, though, so I'm kinda screwed out of their show. I'll probably get it if it comes out on DVD.
bluefossil
I caught the show pretty late in the season. I thought it was pretty funny in an unconventional way. I can't wait to see what happens next season.
kerryworkman
I have only seen one episode but it was hilarious, and deffinately worth watching. Unfortunately I don't have cable anymore Sad