FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mail() funtion

infernoazul
Hola, soy nuevo y yo quería saber si la función mail, en el PHPNUKE, estará habilitada si alojo mi web en este servidor

Hello, I am new and I wanted to know if the function mail, in the PHPNUKE, will be enabled if I lodge my web in this server

Thanks and sorry about my english level
silverdown
Sendmail is enabled so you can use it Very Happy

My refrence :

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-79570.html&highlight=mail+phpnuke
ChrisCh
infernoazul wrote:
Hola, soy nuevo y yo quería saber si la función mail, en el PHPNUKE, estará habilitada si alojo mi web en este servidor

This is an english speaking forum. If you want to post in another language, there are other forums where you can do so [where there are people that will actually understand what you write]!
coreymanshack
ChrisCh wrote:
infernoazul wrote:

This is an english speaking forum. If you want to post in another language, there are other forums where you can do so [where there are people that will actually understand what you write]!

I'm pretty sure he did post in english. Also, I think that will work.
ChrisCh
coreymanshack wrote:
I'm pretty sure he did post in english.

He did, but only after writing the original message in a foreign language. I was simply pointing out the language of this forum, and that the translation wasn't necessary.

Anyway, back to the topic Razz
mathiaus
Yes
-close-