FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

linux animations and graphics way beyond even than vista

faheemnadeem
Any third party desktop scheme softwares like windows blinds for xp , coming out for vista???
coreymanshack
faheemnadeem wrote:
Any third party desktop scheme softwares like windows blinds for xp , coming out for vista???

Who knows? The closest you'll come to finding out is looking in search engines. But I'm almost certain microsoft is trying to make it where you can't change the themes with third party software and you'll have to buy themes from them.
m-productions
coreymanshack wrote:
faheemnadeem wrote:

Who knows? The closest you'll come to finding out is looking in search engines. But I'm almost certain microsoft is trying to make it where you can't change the themes with third party software and you'll have to buy themes from them.

haha yeah, M$ has really been trying to stop that this time... they ever whent after sites talking about moding vista... HOWEVER, this is M$ we are talking about, the crapiest in secruity, do a search as he has said, I bet you anything, people have already found a way to hack the themes.
[FuN]goku
Ugh, i hate window blinds, its slow as hell.. And if you were to run it on VISTA? That would be even worse Razz

What i know you can do on xp is get the theme Multi-Patcher, and just go on deviant art and download themes, or if you cant find one that suits you, you'll go and make your own(like me Razz).

However, i dont think ive heard of any vista......blinds.. or anything. I don't see why you would want one, the theme looks fine with its glossy style, which is honestly the kind of thing i prefer. Though there are a few changes that could made to make it look better.
BlueVD
Well, imho, KDE + Beryl still have the best graphics when it comes to desktops.
I'm just waiting until someone will make a shell for windows with the same capabilities. I don't use windowblinds. Nor other programs like stylexp; As to MS? They always snoop out for more $$$. And God damn it, they ALWAYS (no exceptions) try to block people out of improving (beyond the MS capabilities) windows. It just ain't right!