FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Korea

dlseven777
Just wanted to ask people. What are your thoughts of living in Korea. Or even just visiting.
ercanmemili
i am from turkey and i am wathing everywhere korean movies, peaople and culture.. i think we are same in culture accept religion. i would like to live there...
brucedes
Which Korea?

South Korea: I would love to go there. Looks like a lovely country. Bit like Japan sans all the hustle and bustle.
North Korea: No way in hell. Not only are the people there absolutely brainwashed, they probably wouldn't let me in the country.
dlseven777
I meant South Korea. I don't even think visiting North Korea is possible. At least not without a ton of hassle.

Has anyone from the states actually lived in Korea? And what are your thoughts when comparing to standard of living in US.

Also I would like thoughts and comments between South Korea and other countries as well. I asked for US in particular because that is where I live right now.
brucedes
Apparently South Korea is a very developed and not that different from other prosperous Asian nations, such as Japan.

You're right, it is a lot of hassle to get to North Korea. You need a guide to show you around all the time and apparently they often refuse American citizens...
sopetite
I wanna go to south korea. the fashion there is overwhelming, and the people seem so modern
matheus_controle
brucedes wrote:
Which Korea?

South Korea: I would love to go there. Looks like a lovely country. Bit like Japan sans all the hustle and bustle.
North Korea: No way in hell. Not only are the people there absolutely brainwashed, they probably wouldn't let me in the country.

Ola, I do Brasil, I agree with you like to go to Korea, and as you believe that the two are identical in name and in the eye puchado, more very different in style, government, culture and everything else you can think. The Korea and a place of evil, for issso you say, that if I could pass, hosting and everything else for free, I would not, more secondly, to South Korea I would even. Because I ate even evangelical and it is the largest evangelical church in the world. Thanks!!