FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site Idea, Must have some Soccer/Football Knowledge

ncwdavid
Hey, I have come up with an idea for a site that I really like. It's a site I would love to see and be a member of butas far as I know with google searchs and stuff I can't find one like my idea.

You must know a little about football/soccer. Not american football! Soccer! For now since I am from Ireland and don't know much about soccer over in America and other places so this site will focus on the English Premiership teams for now.

So if you are interested and want to find out more please PM me and you must have msn to be apart of the team creating this site so we can contact each other very easily and quickly.
Yjaxygames
What will be the content of the site?
ncwdavid
Yjaxygames wrote:
What will be the content of the site?

Im not gonna say it here because I don't want anyone stealing this idea. Add me on msn if you have it.
otiscom
OK, post back when the site is up and running.

If not, don't waste our time!
AftershockVibe
Hmmm... Unless you've been granted a patent then there's nothing stopping people copying your idea anyway.
Billwaa
ok, so post again when you post your site up. We can then take a look at it. But then it doesn't stop people stealing your ideas.
wellerchap
Good luck with it mate....I may have to join you in 2 years time when (hopefully Shocked ) my team Leeds United will be back in the Prem....but there is life outside of it, you know!