FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

need a software for converting pdf to word (FREE)

tamilparks
I need and software to convert pdf to word and word to pdf is it possible for FREE

if any knows the free softwares please give me
johanfh
You may use pdf995. I have been using this for many years now. It's modular software, with conversion to and from pdf: if you download all parts, from within pdfedit you can sent pdf to text, editable with Word.
But: if you want to convert from pdf to Word the pdf needs enclosed text and in that case you can also select the text in your pdf-file with the mouse and simply copy it to Word. Since most pdf-files have text enclosed, why don't you use that?
(pdf995 is found on pdf995.com)

Succes!
JohanFH
otiscom
Try this on-line conversion, I haven't tried it myself though!

http://www.freepdfconvert.com/convert_pdf_to_source.asp
cefodes
I like developement works. I am a beginner and would like to learn how to use Flash professionnal ? Can someone help and provide me with information or web site adress or anything else that can help me make my animations with Flash professionnal ?

Thank You in advance !
cefodes
I was myself looking for such a sofware to convert my pdf document to word. I spent a lot of time looking for one sofware of that kind but all my search and request were unsuccessful. I do hope your raising this issue will enable to find a definite solution to this proble we're sometimes facing.

Cheers up !
Kelvin
I thought this topic came out just a few weeks back. Anyway a good FREE PDF converter that uses AFPL Ghostscript and Redmon and acts like a printer is PrimoPDF:

www.primopdf.com

It's really simple to use and works great. However it only allows you to convert documents to PDF. Can be any document though as long as you can print it. If you can get a PDF to Word converter for free... well, I guess you just have to select all text etc.... and do the copy & paste function.
ftv_flung
ZamZar is pretty good - as is "Universal Document Converter" (google it)
Studio Madcrow
The best way to convert from PDF to any other format is:

1. Open the document in Adobe Reader
2. Select all the text (Control+A)
3. Copy
4. Paste
5. Save
Zzz.
OpenOffice. It converts all your documents in PDF files with a single clic Wink

EDIT : Oops ! I did not read the subject well. You wish to convert from PDF to Word, i even did not know it was possible. And honnestly I think that Studio Madcrow's solution is the best you can find. Wink
asim

3. Copy
4. Paste
5. Save
but this is not wat u have asked......

you can try Zamzar and also
[img]http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Business/Misc__Applications/PDF_2_Word.html[/img]
hofodomo01
asim wrote:
3. Copy
4. Paste
5. Save
but this is not wat u have asked......

Haha, I call this the "mspaint cure-all" way to do anything in windows....though I don't doubt it gets the job done.
Carpenterann
Hello, for a free pdf to word converting application, you can check one, it is a professional pdf conversion program in c#, although it is paid, just try the free trial version.
http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/pdf-convert-word/
Nyasro
best converter is adobe acrobat pro and i am using this