FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can anyone please tell me....?

yagnyavalkya
What is Points and Frih$ How do they differ and whatis donate
Please dont give me a link please do expalin
Zombie
Here's how i understand it...

Frih$ are the "currency" of Frihost. They can be used to buy sigs, avatars, domain names... etc. (see the MarketPlace forum)
Points just show how active you are in the forums, a negative number is bad. These points slowly decrease all of the time so be careful.
Donating Frih$ to someone will increase that persons amount of Frih$ by the donated amount, this does not affect either persons Points though.

hope that helps,
Helios
Quote:
Q: What are the 'FRIH$'?
Unlike the Points, the FRIH$ are here to trade, donate, buy and exchange things. You can do whatever you want with them. You can buy and trade services/goods in the marketplace. Frihost will also give away certain things for a specific amount of FRIH$ in the future.

Quote:
Q: What are the 'Points'?
The Points are used to determine how active you are. You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
You are able to earn points by posting messages on our forums. At the moment of writing this, you can earn between 1 and 5 points, depending on the length of the post. Please keep in mind that those values are regularly changing and may currently be different. The amount of points and frih$ earned is the same.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.

Source: http://www.frihost.com/faq.php

-lock-