FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

drawings & paintings [more on 1/11]

dangerdog
i have a lot, and no real online gallery collection. i need to put together a website for that, but i always get sidetracked by other projects. :p so here are a few drawings/paintings:

(4ft x 2ft acrylic painting)

NEW ADDITIONS

s'more stickers... they're so going on some street signs Very Happy

here's a better image of the big painting - i scanned it in FIFTEEN sections on my scanner, it's very large. this is a better picture than the old ones, though. i'd really like to sell this, it takes up SO much space. Mad

and these are some screen print designs for t-shirts, which i've been doing a lot lately.

why i don't ever drink and draw:

edit:

just a couple of drawings :p

desertwind
Are these drawn by you?

Excellent!!!
albusa
tssssssssss that is so psico man!, i like your stile of drawing but not the themes!!! but you have tallent
Boffel
Wow, this looks great!

picture 4 6 and 7 is the best images...

but im not actually so very interested in elephants and cats... lol But the other things look cool!

Keep up the good work! Wink
Shewolf
Very nice indeed.
I am not very used to looks at drawings of elephants and snakes, but it was a nice change. Very Happy
catscratches
I like the black and white paintings but not the colored ones (just like always when it's art except for computer-made).
Sipe
Really good! They are clear and simple, but not boring or. Good work, keep working like that, becouse I want more of that ! Wink
dangerdog
i've been making lots of stickers out of postal labels,
which is lots of fun.

melissareich
Wow all of your stuff is really cool! I love the background idea, which the "bubble" words... really neat stuff! Smile
albusa
damn bro, i like your draw stile
prole
great! i like all your drawings. little bit strange but more is attracting. i especially like those with colours on. personally i thought it could be more colourful. anyway nice job and keep on posting!
Daisie
You are very talented, I am so jealouse!
I love the kitty and the fish Wink
eggg
Triceratops-man eating an octopus... Definitely my favorite.

Stick those stickers on some light poles or something!
kerryworkman
I really like your style, and the creativity of your work. Very visually interesting, and completely off the wall (in a good way) at the same time. I looked through your work before I read that they were done with acrylic paints, that is crazy. How did you apply the paint, was it with a standard paint brush? It has a very pen and ink quality to it that I have never seen with paints before, I like it. Anyway, keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing a website one of these days.